Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm black.

But I really wonder why you choose to live in the United States.

We're on top for a reason.
i'm yet to meet these black gay republican gun selling bit coin niccas. i'm believe it when i see proof.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
napoleon, does russia have the best spies? :lupe:
:troll::steviej::myman::youngsabo::usure::upsetfavre::no:

they look better

8d8fad1d3534debfb70272fb4944eec2.jpg

pike

Banned
Daps
So the Crimeans voted unanimously to integrate back into Russia. I wonder in the US and the UN will take their asses home.

:laugh:

Looks like John " Rodney Dangerfield" Kerry, Barrack "Dr Slick" Obama and their western banker Jewish buddies got schooled by Putin on a national stage. LOL nothing they can do about it. and Putin knows this

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm still not understanding how people think Putin won this. What did he gain exactly other than an obligation to support the region monetarily, which will be quite expensive? The west doesn't give a fukk about Crimea. No one realistically thought Russia would lose control of it.

:patrice:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not understanding how people think Putin won this. What did he gain exactly other than an obligation to support the region monetarily, which will be quite expensive? The west doesn't give a fukk about Crimea. No one realistically thought Russia would lose control of it.

it's a loss to russia to lose anything really. they're strategic bases all around them and this one in ukraine is too close. that'd be like russia getting a part of canada or mexico..

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

warm water port that allows russia to project naval power for years to come without having to pay for it? prestige among rogue nations for standing up to the americans and essentially blackmailing europe? stopping further nato expansion and encriclement? the chance the ukrainian industrialzed east will want to jump into the russian fold? I mean right now hes gonna take the economic L but hell bounce back in 5 years time if he doesnt overplay his hand

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
warm water port that allows russia to project naval power for years to come without having to pay for it? prestige among rogue nations for standing up to the americans and essentially blackmailing europe? stopping further nato expansion and encriclement? the chance the ukrainian industrialzed east will want to jump into the russian fold? I mean right now hes gonna take the economic L but hell bounce back in 5 years time if he doesnt overplay his hand

over the long run putin lost because he will have a western oriented country right at his border, eastern ukraine is not going to separate

and over the long run, if Ukraine becomes more westernized russians themselves will start asking for more freedom which will make putin's rule more shaky

i think putin definitely won the battle of crimea but he lost the war for ukraine, ukraine is the real prize

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They already had the port in Sevastopol and they're going to have to pay a lot of money over the course of the next decade because of this situation so I dont see how you can say it's free. Some of you guys are looking at this from the wrong timeframe. Its not like Putin got up one day and decided to expand his influence in the Ukraine. This is a defensive move when you look at it in the broader context of Russia gradually losing influence in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 50 years. Even if the eastern part of Ukraine backs Russia, at best that is a lateral outcome for Putin. He already had all of the Ukraine under his thumb not too long ago and now incorporating the entire country into his customs union is looking to be an impossibility. I have seen nothing happen here that leads me to believe that Russia is regaining any ground in the struggle for influence in the region at all. All the west has to do is marginally increase the economic pressure on his country and putin will have no choice but to back off.

I've seen posts in here dikkriding Putin for occupying a region militarily without firing a shot, but nothing about the west taking half of a country away without so much as a boot on the ground:whoo:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Obama been making calls to Putin like he is feeling lonely and craves for some dikk. And what is this?

2934480.jpg

2934487.jpg

Give this bytch some sedatives. I swear to god I am tired of reading this american hypocrisy bullshyt everyday.

Just come at us. :demonic: