Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im sure he understands, he is just stating something. you sounding a little upset here.
I don't think he does.

A lot of people on here are quick to drop that they're up on how "the governments around the world lie" but they can't see the bigger picture that governments do whats in their best interest, above and beyond these concepts of "morality" they want to apply on everyone.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's just a troll. I don't know how we get so many of them on thecoli.
what if i told you....
123188.jpg

...you are the troll.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The disposal of a corrupt politician doesn't mean you should vote to segment the other country.

Nations can be against and for things as long as it supports them.

Stop thinking about "hypocrisy"

When you see things not as "right and wrong" but merely "interests" things will make more sense to you.

my "black" friend psychopath friend justifying his way of thinking...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wit the fuq is lethoso.

u niccas is like lions. u must be in a pack to feel big but still threatened to be extinct. that's why you gotta run around and start sh1t out of insecurity. me and my niccas we leopards.

u still ain't black. quit trolling.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if I told you that if you link to the conspiracy thread in here again, that you will be banned from the thread
i will. that's a promise.

make rules as you go i don't give a fuq. and you better F5 cause it's coming soon.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
kingsmen that you ?

:heh:
pretend to be black and
I don't think he does.

A lot of people on here are quick to drop that they're up on how "the governments around the world lie" but they can't see the bigger picture that governments do whats in their best interest, above and beyond these concepts of "morality" they want to apply on everyone.
morality is subjective.