Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i think thats a good move, that whole nazi thing is BS, having an EU oriented country bordering russia will be the death knell of putinism in the long run, he knows this, this is why he has taken such desperate measures
Why is a monarchy in europe better then putinism

Dman414

Banned
Daps
i think thats a good move, that whole nazi thing is BS, having an EU oriented country bordering russia will be the death knell of putinism in the long run, he knows this, this is why he has taken such desperate measures[/quote}
BS? you call this BS?
s0sR7dL.jpg

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
http://time.com/16294/russia-crimea-sevastopol/

Russian Troops in Crimea Storm Ukrainian Base
3:30 PM ET
time-russian-troops-in-perevalnoye-14.jpg

Russian troops without insignia in Perevalnoye, on March 2, 2014. Yuri Kozyrev—NOOR for TIME
Russian troops reportedly launched an attack on a Ukrainian base outside the Crimean port city of Sevastopol—risking a dangerous escalation of the present crisis
Dying without Dignity: Top 20 Wackiest Movie DeathsSiri's Voice: The Woman Behind ItSuicide Bomber Intercepted in Afghanistan
by Taboola
Russian troops began storming a Ukrainian military base on the Crimean peninsula soon after dark on Friday, ramming the gates with a truck and rushing inside, a Colonel of the Ukrainian air force tells TIME. Within two hours, the Russian forces managed to seize part of the Ukrainian air force base at the edge of Sevastopol, the city that also houses Russia’s Black Sea naval fleet.

“The attack is on,” says Colonel Viktor Kukharchenko, the deputy commander of another Ukrainian air force base in Crimea. “The Russian forces are now trying to take the rest of the base. Their commander is negotiating with our forces, demanding they lay down their arms and surrender.” He said he was not aware any shots being fired in the course of the attack. A spokesman for Ukraine’s defense ministry confirmed that the A-2355 base outside Sevastopol had been stormed by Russian troops late in the evening on Friday, adding that it houses a tactical aviation command center responsible for anti-aircraft defenses. He also said there were about 100 Ukrainian soldiers posted inside the base.

Kukharchenko said that the force attempting to seize the base includes Russian servicemen who are not wearing any identifying insignia, as they have refused to do throughout the weeklong occupation of Crimea by Russian forces. Russian President Vladimir Putin has denied that his military has been surrounding Ukrainian bases in Crimea since the end of February, even though the vehicles of the occupying force have Russian license plates and some of its officers have told reporters they are from Russia.

Apart from the Russian troops, various paramilitary forces are involved in the ongoing siege, says Kukharchenko. “There are armed Cossacks there and some of these so-called citizens’ self-defense forces,” he says. Ukrainian media reports that about 15 trucks of Russian servicemen arrived on Friday night from a Russian warship docked at the base of the Black Sea fleet. Kukharchenko said he could not confirm those reports.

Before Friday’s attack, Russian forces have been satisfied to surround all of the Ukrainian bases in Crimea and block their servicemen inside. Even without further reinforcements from Russia’s Black Sea fleet, this raid would mark a radical escalation toward war between Russia and Ukraine.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Typo. Why is the EU better then Putinism when the EU, is a loser.

because the EU is democratic, and the EU is more aligned with the US and NATO, so the us would have a strong ally bordering russia which would strengthen the american geopoltical position in the region

im not down with the black people should be neutral position, my position is pro american domination

keepemup

Banned
Daps
because the EU is democratic, and the EU is more aligned with the US and NATO, so the us would have a strong ally bordering russia which would strengthen the american geopoltical position in the region

im not down with the black people should be neutral position, my position is pro american domination
The EU democratic? How exactly? Who elects the president?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of you psychopaths have it in your heds that putin is "coppin pleas"... but this is the reality...

Putin Not Backing Down on Ukraine Crisis Despite Obama Call

Russia's President Vladimir Putin stuck to his position on the escalating crisis in Ukraine, saying Moscow must not ignore calls for help from Russian speakers in that country.

During a one-hour call with President Barack Obama on Thursday, Putin said that Ukraine’s government came to power as the result of an “unconstitutional coup” and was “imposing entirely illegitimate decision onto Crimea and the eastern and southeastern regions of Ukraine,” according to a statement on the Kremlin’s website.

On Thursday, the parliament of the semi-autonomous and largely pro-Moscow region of Crimea voted to break away from Ukraine and join Russia, and set a date for a referendum on the subject for March 16.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/uk...down-ukraine-crisis-despite-obama-call-n46711

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ill shame on you for not supporting your motherland. :stopitslime: but that's typical of jewish snakes.. quit to disown the motherland for money.

i'm putin in more work than you. havin my foot in niccas asses. too bad russians are probably racists and they'd probably run me outta there... snowden enjoying that white privilege :wow:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Ill shame on you for not supporting your motherland. :stopitslime: but that's typical of jewish snakes.. quit to disown the motherland for money.

i'm putin in more work than you. havin my foot in niccas asses. too bad russians are probably racists and they'd probably run me outta there... snowden enjoying that white privilege :wow:

I moved out of Russia for a reason. It has its own issues. I don't need to stan for them. I support the US and western interests but want to point out the hypocrisy of the situation.

edit: Also, Russia doesn't give one fukk what the world thinks. They are still a 1a and 1b combo in the world of superpowers with the US. If the US can get away with things, so will Russia. They are the top dog in their world.