Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Thats a convenient excuse when things don't go the Western way. We can say Bush won 2000 in a fraudulent way so that should give Russia the right to overthrow our government, right?

no but if the american people had kicked out bush i would not have been mad

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
no but if the american people had kicked out bush i would not have been mad

If Democracy is the representation of equality and giving everyone a voice than ousting a democratically elected leader diminishes the very principles of democracy. It speaks volumes to the real trust that the US and EU have in the "democratic process"

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I moved out of Russia for a reason. It has its own issues. I don't need to stan for them. I support the US and western interests but want to point out the hypocrisy of the situation.

edit: Also, Russia doesn't give one fukk what the world thinks. They are still a 1a and 1b combo in the world of superpowers with the US. If the US can get away with things, so will Russia. They are the top dog in their world.
:stopitslime::smh: fuccin traitor.. they have snowden, we have you.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
If Democracy is the representation of equality and giving everyone a voice than ousting a democratically elected leader diminishes the very principles of democracy. It speaks volumes to the real trust that the US and EU have in the "democratic process"

if a democratically elected leader turns into a tyrant, then all bets are off, especially if he was elected fraudulently

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

That's probably the most important thing that's been swept under the rug in all this. Where were the complaints from world leaders after the election? This a political catfight, both of em are fukked up they have their own agendas. I can't understand how anyone can even take sides both sides got their dirt on them.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
That's probably the most important thing that's been swept under the rug in all this. Where were the complaints from world leaders after the election? This a political catfight, both of em are fukked up they have their own agendas. I can't understand how anyone can even take sides both sides got their dirt on them.

being fully aware of the dirt on both sides, im taking the american side, im not trying to be fair or neutral, putin can eat a dikk

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is there any actual proof that those are Russian troops or is are people ascribing this militia as Russian?
are you still playing this dumb shyt?

all the people in unmarked garb are russian.

end of story.

They're special forces units with removed insignias playing that plausible deniability charge.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

uh...just remember, even free white men weren't allowed to vote unless they had land :mjpls: