Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

keepemup

Banned
Daps
and you do little Vladimir? :camby:
Your statement was nonsense and we both know it.

When trying to say that you're choosing sides based on who cares more for blacks, you are first injecting something that is totally irrelevant and secondly their histories say that both countries have had their issues with race relations so I find it hard that you believe that one is better than the other in this respect, especially considering that Russia never had laws that specifically targeted blacks.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
as far as what ukraine has to do with african americans, pretty much absolutely nothing, but black people main goal should to take over the american empire, so in that sense i think its important to make sure america is #1

keepemup

Banned
Daps
as far as what ukraine has to do with african americans, pretty much absolutely nothing, but black people main goal should to take over the american empire, so in that sense i think its important to make sure america is #1

Why should blacks main goal to be to take over the American empire?

What does it mean for America to be #1?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How many of the guys cheering for Russia are Russian or live in the Crimea?

:heh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This is not a serious answer. Does the question make you uneasy? Should I reword it?

its serious enough, the reason is just because, just in general the main goal of black people should be to increase our economic and political power

Last edited:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
its serious enough, the reason is just because, just in general the main goal of black people should be to increase our economic and political power
Blacks should definitely increase their economic and political power (although I'm not keen on racial politics) but you specifically said 'take over'. That sounds like a policy that is inimical towards others.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Blacks should definitely increase their economic and political power (although I'm not keen on racial politics) but you specifically said 'take over'. That sounds like a policy that is inimical towards others.

yeah, so what if its inimical towards others? is that a problem?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it has nothing to do with me, not like getting them cacs on the west side will make my account any bigger.

My nation has a lot of interests, just too bad its not us.

Again with more smart-dumb nikka shyt.

I suggest you read something more than Facebook and learn about the global economy...or rather...work in a career that actually fukking matters so you'll learn to see beyond your front door step.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
While I do agree and respect your stance completely, this viewpoint is why the rest of the world dislikes Americans and why terror groups have targeted us more than any other nation. Its a double edged sword.

I ain't say we have to just start murking nikkas to get our point across, its like people are afraid to be real with themselves.

Everyone else does it, but when we catch hell for ACTUALLY BEING ON TOP, we're supposed to feel bad now? Come on now. Stop it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dont prescribe to any white philosophers because any "ist" that white racists come up with is going to be to the disadvantage of black people.

Hegemony - is an indirect form of government, and of imperialdominance in which the hegemon (leader state) rules geopolitically subordinate states by the implied means of power, the threat of force, rather than by direct military force

I guess im not down with that because its basically another way of saying white power. You are, so be it. . :manny:

We have bigger domestic issues to deal with.

Domestic issues are not the extent of a nations concenrs.

This is the cost of being a world-leading nation.

Our domestic concerns are 80% of nations FANTASY dreams.

They'll never get to where we are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This dude was pretending to be black to.

of course you simple-minded nikkas would seem to not understand that this ain't about race. Its about geopolitical influence.

Which is funny since you nikkas live here and wanna act like you don't benefit from the world wide influence the US affords.

You're MORE than welcome to leave.

I've probably done more for "black" empowerment and progress than you EVER will...but thats for another thread...