Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
as far as what ukraine has to do with african americans, pretty much absolutely nothing, but black people main goal should to take over the american empire, so in that sense i think its important to make sure america is #1
:snoop:

This is why race supremacy is stupid, no matter who does it.

I'm down with black EQUALITY, not supremacy.

We're humans. We need to act like it.

HOWEVER, if we live in nation-states, we need to accept that there will always be competition for that top spot.

Right now, we got it.

Ya'll are free to leave if you want.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:snoop:

This is why race supremacy is stupid, no matter who does it.

I'm down with black EQUALITY, not supremacy.

We're humans. We need to act like it.

HOWEVER, if we live in nation-states, we need to accept that there will always be competition for that top spot.

Right now, we got it.

Ya'll are free to leave if you want.

im definitely not down with equality, there is competition everywhere between nation states and within nation states

keepemup

Banned
Daps
yeah, so what if its inimical towards others? is that a problem?
Do you think whites should have supported slavery? Or Germans should have supported the extermination of Jews? Or is that too inimical?
Move to Russia already.

Its us or them.

Some of us realize the stakes out here..
It doesn't need to be us or them, but for whatever reason this administration believes it to be so.

I am moving to Russia. I have already visited and set up accounts there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you think whites should have supported slavery? Or Germans should have supported the extermination of Jews? Or is that too inimical?

It doesn't need to be us or them, but for whatever reason this administration believes it to be so..

It doesn't NEED to be that way...but it is.

Can't have two cooks in the kitchen. :win:
I am moving to Russia. I have already visited and set up accounts there

Good for you. We'll continue to lead the way while you bumble along.

Based on GEOGRAPHY ALONE, USA > Russia

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

white people can do whatever the hell they want to do, im more concerned about what black people are doing, i dont support slavery or genocide, but that's just my personal views

keepemup

Banned
Daps
It doesn't NEED to be that way...but it is.

Can't have two cooks in the kitchen. :win:

Good for you. We'll continue to lead the way while you bumble along.

Based on GEOGRAPHY ALONE, USA > Russia
The 'with us or against us' always leads to ruin.

Would you categorize Russia since 2000 as bumbling along?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
uh...well Russia is about to see what that Cuba exiled and embargoed life is like to a lesser extent, real talk. :whoo:

Knowing that Russia has and will do this sends the message that Putin and the Russians aren't to be trusted.

Remember, if you give an inch on the world stage, you can expect LIGHT YEARS to subsequently be taken.
You can't compare Russia to Cuba...Russia is a world power that a good number of countries rely on for economically and for their energy needs. You seem to be under the misconception that Russia is some backwards ass third world nation with no global stroke.
The US can rattle their sabre all they want but a one nation embargo doesn't accomplish shyt; the only way to make a power move against Russia is to have the rest of The West join in and most if the EU countries that matter are not going to poke the Russian Bear over this situation.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How inimical is too inimical?
thats to broad of a question, my point is that something being inimical to another group or race is not enough reason not to do something, that isnt a standard that i would use

what i said is that black people should focus on taking over the american empire, whether that is inimical to others is irrelevant

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The European Commission said Ukraine could receive up to 11 billion euros ($15 billion) in the next couple of years provided it reaches agreement with the International Monetary Fund, which requires painful economic reforms like ending gas subsidies.

:mjlol:

Support Nazis for the IMF. You poor fukk nikkas.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:mjlol:

Support Nazis for the IMF. You poor fukk nikkas.

i think thats a good move, that whole nazi thing is BS, having an EU oriented country bordering russia will be the death knell of putinism in the long run, he knows this, this is why he has taken such desperate measures