Soo....That One Punch Man Workout (Coli Fitness Challenge)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I know of a cat that literally had no choice but to walk 9 miles to work 5 days a week. Whether he walked, jogged or ran he did it. :yeshrug: Im never going to sprint it. But ill either jog or run it.

The best part about being outside is when I get 3 miles out..I still gotta go back 3+ miles.
I like that about biking too. Ride out until I get too tired then have to go back.

One thing I realized (partially becase of this thread) :
Running 10k several days in a row is hard. But you know what isn't that hard? Going for a 2 mile walk during the day, then doing a 5K jog after work. I'm not doing that every single day, but I'm doing it several time a week now and its not hard at all.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I realized (partially becase of this thread) :
Running 10k several days in a row is hard. But you know what isn't that hard? Going for a 2 mile walk during the day, then doing a 5K jog after work. I'm not doing that every single day, but I'm doing it several time a week now and its not hard at all.

It's a completion goal. However you can get it. It's easy for me to just get it all out of the way.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
You eat like shyt on IG how you losing weight:whoo:
:russ:
I really don't. I stick to a low carb/mostly meat based diet. Since February I've had popcorn 3 times at the movies, 2 bags of M&M's, and 1 piece of cake when I went out to dinner. In the same timeframe I've had 1 1/2 beers and 2 mixed drinks. Other than that it's been nothing but water.

Weighed in at 252 today.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day 1 starts tomorrow.

Forecast is sunny and gorgeous all week long.

I plan on getting it in early every morning.

Starting at 160lbs which is up. For me. I did my last long ride a couple of days ago. I'll only be doing short rides from here on out.

I'll probably burnout and won't be posting everyday but my goal is to post my weekly progress at least once a week since polar has a weekly view of my training results.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:russ:
I really don't. I stick to a low carb/mostly meat based diet. Since February I've had popcorn 3 times at the movies, 2 bags of M&M's, and 1 piece of cake when I went out to dinner. In the same timeframe I've had 1 1/2 beers and 2 mixed drinks. Other than that it's been nothing but water.

Weighed in at 252 today.

Mayne im bout to follow off the food you been cooking.
It looks so good :noah:

:salute: on your weight loss too

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Failed.

Did 7 days in a row. I tried to pop my neck and stretched out something in it. Had a sharp pain down my spine and in my left shoulder blade. Tried to play it off but this morning doing sit ups I went too hard. Felt the pain at 20..made it to 65 and that's it.

I know when enough is enough. Just gotta rest and reset. I'll just keep eating healthy, keep riding, probably keep doing squats then once this pain subsides start over. It shouldn't take more than 2-3 days.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I probably do that at least 3 times a week already. The 10k takes less than 40 mins, and I spread the calisthenics out over my morning breakfast. I say breakfast but it’s usually either tea or coffee and or a smoothie, with some reading involved. Add pull ups and variations to that list.

I’ve been working on that Ido Portal movement theory stuff, so I do a lot of floor work in addition to all those other exercises listed

Running 10k everyday is hard though. I wouldn’t recommend starting at that level EVERYDAY if you don’t run normally. I think the last time I tried running with that amount of frequency (training for a few 10k runs over the years) my old knee injury would act up...