Sony’s only way out now is to allow Gamepass on their system

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly fangirling. Where did i say Sony had a chance of buying them?:russ:
Go play your Xbox kid and stop talking about it.
I can see why you’re deep in the red. My bad for taking you seriously as a poster

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
It's not the end of the world breh. Some of y'all acting like PlayStation should just crawl up into a ball and die because of this.

:pachaha:
If MS is really about that service life, I can see XGS coming in the future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

OP is funny asf :mjlol::laff::bryan:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They simply can’t compete with Microsoft financially or they’ll be crushed. As far as I’m concerned it’s the best solution for them now.yes they’ll pay Microsoft some money but it’s the best and possibly only offer they’ve got or it’s goodbye to the whole PlayStation brand. What do y’all think?
Sony is fine doing what they're doing. The only real change I think they need to make is slightly reduce the focus on all these story based single player games and introduce some multiplayer focused ones. Nintendo and Microsoft are more or less burrowing into themselves and seem to mostly plan to rely on games they make themselves. Sony should consider that approach. Third party games aren't as reliable as they once were. Even multiplatform ones.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
menace-ii-society-mc-eiht.gif

Jesus some of you cats sound like hoes. Your hearts can barely take console wars. God bless any nikka on your squad that believes you'll keep it together under the stress of something that actually matters. Ol'
BriefFlawedFalcon-max-1mb.gif
ass nikka.

:scust: