Sony's cynical game design. 2016 update, Movie Games Galore!!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ryse won e3 awards as well and SOME people who played it said it was great.

What does any of that have to do with this thread? More dumb ass deflections. Not once have you addressed what's in the OP. just a bunch of reaching and bullshyt coming from you :scusthov:

The devs themselves said gameplay is not important to them. Do you think they were lying?
They never said that :stopitslime:

You hyperbolic trolls just love to extrapolate the worst you can from any thing a dev said to fit your agenda.

zsnime.gif

Yup totally looks like a movie with no gameplay.

I'm sure Naughty Dog would've said something about Story first and foremost about TLOU and look at how that turned out. But let's reach conclusions about games that are months away from release.

Continue on with your crusade though, it's literally sad.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
OP have a good point. But I do like movie-like games. Since I'm a MGS fanboy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They never said that :stopitslime:

You hyperbolic trolls just love to extrapolate the worst you can from any thing a dev said to fit your agenda.

zsnime.gif

Yup totally looks like a movie with no gameplay.

I'm sure Naughty Dog would've said something about Story first and foremost about TLOU and look at how that turned out. But let's reach conclusions about games that are months away from release.

Continue on with your crusade though, it's literally sad.
No it's a movie with shooting galary bits tossed in. Yes that explosion looks cool, but you can't even walk over to that building and inspect it up close. shyt is more a like light gun shooter than anything else.

And

Gameplay is something that... it's a game, we make games

That's what they had to say about gameplay. Not we want the gameplay to be great, or a we have all these new ideas for gameplay. Just "it has gameplay cause its a game"

But y'all will defend this until the end that's what's "sad"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's a movie with shooting galary bits tossed in. Yes that explosion looks cool, but you can't even walk over to that building and inspect it up close. shyt is more a like light gun shooter than anything else.

And

That's what they had to say about gameplay. Not we want the gameplay to be great, or a we have all these new ideas for gameplay. Just "it has gameplay cause its a game"

But y'all will defend this until the end that's what's "sad"
you really have no point besides trying to find anything to nitpick about :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He said you can't even go over to the building and inspect it. :dead:

i tried to wrap my mind around his comment, but its the most nitpickiest thing i've ever heard. :heh: im going to use the exact same argument about a xbox 1 exclusive in the near future

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you really have no point besides trying to find anything to nitpick about :dead:

He said you can't even go over to the building and inspect it. :dead:

i tried to wrap my mind around his comment, but its the most nitpickiest thing i've ever heard. :heh: im going to use the exact same argument about a xbox 1 exclusive in the near future

:stopitslime: not talking about just being able to "inspect" the building.

What I mean is that the building, street, ect are just skybox decorations. In most other shooters if a guy pops out a window, you can shoot him then proceed into the building yourself to explore. In the order you can't even cross that street, you're funneled along the one side of the road until a cutscene takes control. The shyts basically on rails.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: not talking about just being able to "inspect" the building.

What I mean is that the building, street, ect are just skybox decorations. In most other shooters if a guy pops out a window, you can shoot him then proceed into the building yourself to explore. In the order you can't even cross that street, you're funneled along the one side of the road until a cutscene takes control. The shyts basically on rails.

not true :dead: there's tons of games where NPCs shoot you from areas you cant access, stop it :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not true :dead: there's tons of games where NPCs shoot you from areas you cant access, stop it :dead:
Remember that part in the last of us where you was getting sniped by that bandit down the street from a house through the window? :banderas: i went inside after him and fukked him up. I explored the area too for supplies after. It was so beautiful. :troll: @MeachTheMonster good example right? That Sony published/developed game gave you so much freedom how to tackle things.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember that part in the last of us where you was getting sniped by that bandit down the street from a house through the window? :banderas: i went inside after him and fukked him up. I explored the area too for supplies after. It was so beautiful. :troll: @MeachTheMonster good example right? That Sony published/developed game gave you so much freedom how to tackle things.
cant wait for that remastered edition :damn: