Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
This is one of the most clear cut lynchings I've ever seen. This race soldier had been in 6 diff departments and had 2 dui's. He never should've been allowed to wear a badge in the first place.

She was clearly mentally ill and once again we see LE not being able to professionally deal with the mentally ill. I also believe she saw the demon in him and was not intending on hurting them.

RIP Sonya and I pray your family receives justice.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Shyt like this make me want to be a Cop...(I don't Tattle at work, But for crooked people in power I'd Tattle my ass off)

But I'm disqualified because of my Credit...but got Evil Mfukkas on the Force like This , ain't that a Bytch!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
RIP. Btw have you noticed this isn’t getting much media coverage and is barely mentioned on Twitter? Notice the multiple police shootings since 2020 have not been covered much? Very clear what’s going on. Elon doesn’t want you to see it on Twitter and the media has no incentive to cover it on TV. The medium is the message. They don’t want riots and figured out how to prevent them: stop covering that shyt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am so confused. I see her handling a pot and then all of a sudden the cop said something, and the woman said I'm sorry? Then next thing I know he is saying drop the pot, with his gun drawn, and then opened fire. What exactly changed from her moving the pot to him drawing his weapon? I'm beyond confused. Clearly he shouldn't have shot her but I'm confused on where/what the threat was? Did she say something weird? What was she apologizing for?
Sonya: *laughing* I rebuke you in the the name of Jesus
Cop: No you won't, I'll shoot you in your fukking face
Sonya: I'm sorry

*Headshot*

Cop: There wasn't nothing we could do man

:dwillhuh:

Felt like dude was looking for any reason to kill that night. That's the only way I can make sense of what I witnessed in the video. And that's also probably why the shooter didn't have his bodycam on, but his partner did. smh

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- “where are you going?”

Cop - “away from your hot steaming water”

- “away from the hot steaming water?! I rebuke you in the name of Jesus”

Cop - “you better [audio cut] I swear to God I’ll shoot you straight in your face”

- “OK, I’m sorry”

Cop - “Drop it! Drop it”

- walks towards her and shoots -

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I am so confused. I see her handling a pot and then all of a sudden the cop said something, and the woman said I'm sorry? Then next thing I know he is saying drop the pot, with his gun drawn, and then opened fire. What exactly changed from her moving the pot to him drawing his weapon? I'm beyond confused. Clearly he shouldn't have shot her but I'm confused on where/what the threat was? Did she say something weird? What was she apologizing for?
She apologized because he drew his gun after she said "I rebuke y'all in the name of Jesus". So basically, rebuking the police is a death wish.

Absolutely nothing changed from the point she picked up the pot to the point where the gun was pulled. Her comment about rebuking him was reason enough to murder her.

Pink bytch needs his family to face a similar consequence and if something like this ever happens to a family member of mine we are not asking Ben Crump for justice, we are telling the news on live TV that we want his head in a box.

Last edited: