Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many questions
Tf was she trying to do with the boiling water? She didn't lurch at them with it, but seems like a weird choice to start "rebuking" them with it in her hands
Why did they suddenly start shooting? didn't see her lurch towards them with it, seem like they got offended by her words and thought welp the water is enough of excuse to murder.

Either she was spiritually inclined and felt the demon in him. Or she is slightly off in the head,I see clear signs of both as a possibility. But either way he had ample oppurtunity to back out of range. How far did he think that feeble woman could launch scolding water smh. And when she kneeled down with the pot,how much of a threat was she in that position?zero threat.

Looked more like she was in a defensive position to me. Lifted the pot in front of her face when he raised his gun. Then kneeled behind the stove. He was the aggressor here

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Video got posted today

I won't link it

She got shot while moving a pot of water and telling thr officer she would do it first
My Wife watched it and recapped for me. I told her I knew several white men in the military that I served around in Iraq with that type of energy.

You can only imagine what they’ve done during combat tours. I think we’ve killed 1M+ people between Iraq and Afghanistan. How many were truly “combatants”?
:unimpressed:
How many of these a$$holes are serving as police officers across America right now? They are all sheltered by unions, their “blue” brothers, and qualified immunity.
:snoop:
May God protect all of us black Americans and I pray none of us have to cross these demons.
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I hate white people.
UKVu0t8.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She definitely had mental illness.

Cop definitely overreacted. But he’s gonna get off.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unfortunately, she was right in her paranoia. But what was causing her to be paranoid? She gives them the ID, they are gone. But something in her mind was telling her they were a threat and to get boiling water.

As far as the cop. His first mindset is to kill. Not to deescalate. They are the most dangerous cops because they not even thinking of other options. Send that pig to jail for life.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was she diagnosed with anything? I couldn’t anything about her condition.

If true it shows an even greater failure on the cops and public services.
I’m a mental health professional and within 5 secs it was clear to me that she was going through psychosis. She looks disheveled and disorganized in her state of dress, movement, mannerisms, and speech. She’s imagining intruders in her home. Her home is packed with things everywhere. Clear signs of mental illness. My guess is schizophrenia. This is why we need better mental health education. And why cops especially should be better trained at identifying it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m a mental health professional and within 5 secs it was clear to me that she was going through psychosis. She looks disheveled and disorganized in her state of dress, movement, mannerisms, and speech. She’s imagining intruders in her home. Her home is packed with things everywhere. Clear signs of mental illness. My guess is schizophrenia. This is why we need better mental health education. And why cops especially should be better trained at identifying it.
How would you de-escalate her in that situation?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would you de-escalate her in that situation?
Ironically enough, entertain her delusions. Denying someone’s delusions vehemently just upsets them more. The opposite might get them to calm down cuz if they’re calling the cops that means they’re already in a state of agitation. Worst thing to do with a person in psychosis is to agitate them further which is what happens when you deny their reality.