The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So many questions
Tf was she trying to do with the boiling water? She didn't lurch at them with it, but seems like a weird choice to start "rebuking" them with it in her hands
Why did they suddenly start shooting? didn't see her lurch towards them with it, seem like they got offended by her words and thought welp the water is enough of excuse to murder.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So many questions
Tf was she trying to do with the boiling water? She didn't lurch at them with it, but seems like a weird choice to start "rebuking" them with it in her hands
Why did they suddenly start shooting? didn't see her lurch towards them with it, seem like they got offended by her words and thought welp the water is enough of excuse to murder.
Why did he get fired immediately.
Why did he get charged with murder
Why is he in jail with no bail

Because he murdered her in cold blood and even the blue wall could see that

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why did he get fired immediately.
Why did he get charged with murder
Why is he in jail with no bail

Because he murdered her in cold blood
Of course, even if he was justifiably worried she was going to throw boiling water on him, 1) she's not a criminal. she called you, you could just leave instead of shooting, like you don't even have to restrain her and force her to comply, because shes not a suspect you are trying to apprehend. literally just leave. if you scared of her. yes, Its murder. I've been in a kitchen with a boiling pot of water before, sometimes even with an angry woman in its vicinity, and i've managed to both allude injury and murder every time. its not hard. theyr job doesn't make it any more difficult

But it still seems like an odd choice holding a boiling pot of water and then trying to argue with heavily armed cops.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Of course, even if he was justifiably worried she was going to throw boiling water on him, 1) she's not a criminal. she called you, you could just leave instead of shooting, like you don't even have to restrain her and force her to comply, because shes not a suspect you are trying to apprehend. literally just leave. if you scared of her. yes, Its murder. I've been in a kitchen with a boiling pot of water before, sometimes even with an angry woman in its vicinity, and i've managed to both allude injury and murder every time. its not hard. theyr job doesn't make it any more difficult

But it still seems like an odd choice holding a boiling pot of water and then trying to argue with heavily armed cops.
He had reasonable cover for whatever scenario he thought was going to play out. He murdered her. He's finished.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I am so confused. I see her handling a pot and then all of a sudden the cop said something, and the woman said I'm sorry? Then next thing I know he is saying drop the pot, with his gun drawn, and then opened fire. What exactly changed from her moving the pot to him drawing his weapon? I'm beyond confused. Clearly he shouldn't have shot her but I'm confused on where/what the threat was? Did she say something weird? What was she apologizing for?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

There was no reason, plus he was a considerable amount of distance from her. He's just a punk bytch racist who saw no value on her life. There's no way he feared for his life.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am so confused. I see her handling a pot and then all of a sudden the cop said something, and the woman said I'm sorry? Then next thing I know he is saying drop the pot, with his gun drawn, and then opened fire. What exactly changed from her moving the pot to him drawing his weapon? I'm beyond confused. Clearly he shouldn't have shot her but I'm confused on where/what the threat was? Did she say something weird? What was she apologizing for?
Racist piece of shyt who's having retribution hallucinations

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
So many questions

The audio cut out whatever she said. He's going to argue that whatever she said was threatening, while holding a pot of boiling water, and he feared for his life...

Which still makes his response inexcusable because even if she hypothetically threw the water at you, he wouldn't die, especially not at that distance...

If he absolutely had to shoot, why did it have to be a head, face shot?

The video makes it pretty clear that even if she said something threatening, she didnt make any threatening movements towards him. So its hard to see how he felt his life was on the line...

Off with his head...

But this also brings up something important especially to us black people, do not joke around with police, they arent your buddies. Dont say anything that can be deemed as hostile or threatening, don't move in any manner that you hasnt been expressly communicated. It sucks that we have to police ourselves like this in police presence, and it still could get us killed if we do everything right. But they aren't our friends and we need not joke, threaten, or make any movements we haven't been advised to do...

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no reason, plus he was a considerable amount of distance from her. He's just a punk bytch racist who saw no value on her life. There's no way he feared for his life.

He got closer to her when he should have retreated. There was absolutely no reason for him to move towards her if he thought she might splash him.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Let this serve as a reminder that Trump has said if he is reelected Police Officers will be granted 100% immunity in situations such as this....:ufdup:

Last edited: