Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If you watch in slo mo, she puts her hands over her head after saying sorry. She then bent down towards the floor.

After, that - are you just going to let someone shoot you in your own house and do nothing?
honestly....

the second camera angle shows her clearly throwing the water BEFORE they shoot...

so what you're saying makes no sense

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Does the officer look black to you? How tf is a white cop supposed to know figure of speeches black people use. If you think her actions leading up to her getting shot were normal then you've never had "the talk" with your parents or ain't black yourself. When a cop holding a gun says drop whatever tf is in your hands you drop that shyt. You don't throw it at them.
The cop is the one that told her to grab it :gucci:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Did he also tell her to say I rebuke you in the name of Jesus and gesture like she was about to throw it at them? :gucci:
Bro in his position, you don’t tell someone that “I’ll shoot you right in the fukking face”

What type of anger called for that type of aggression to someone that seemed to already been in some type of episode. Compassion would have been extended to other races but were treated worse than dogs

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand how some people are at such a level of c00nery and low intelligence to justify this in any way at all. Let's clear up the timeline for you morons.

1. She was sitting down, trying to show them her ID and paperwork. Out of nowhere, the murderer told her to take the pot off the stove because "we don't need a fire while we're here."

2. She turns off the stove and starts to EMPTY THE BOILING WATER INTO THE SINK!!!!

3. The police officers get shook and start to feel threatened by something THEY TOLD HER TO DO and step back.

4. She asked "Where are you going?" and the pigs reply "Away from that hot steaming water" insinuating she was dangerous.

5. She replies "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" as if to say, don't put that nonsense into the universe and think I'd do that.

6. The pig gets angry at that for some reason and becomes aggressive, threatening to "shoot you in her fukking face" while pointing his gun at her!?!?!

7. She immediately puts the pot down, says "I'm SORRY" and instinctively drops to make herself small and let them know she's not a threat.

8. These pigs start screaming "Drop the fukking pot!" over and over. Now some of you may be blinded by c00nery, but at this point, SHE IS NOT HOLDING THE POT!

9. They continue screaming at her.

10. She then picks up the mostly empty pot that she drained and tries to throw it onto the floor. Maybe because of the pressure of those illogical commands with guns pointed at her she thought they wanted her to drop the pot onto the floor. Why else would they be screaming to drop the pot if SHE'S NOT EVEN HOLDING IT!!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stickied.

I avoided watching this one but after hearing the description, watched it . Brutal, boiling water from that distance or any distance on a grown man is little to no life threating danger. She was cooperating just fine. Why tell her to turn it off in the first place. Why is law enforcement officer threatening to "shoot you in the fukin face"

Unfortunately they will use her history of mental illness, slowed down video footage etc and this dude will get little if any time