Sony stans went from Metacritc scores to Steam CCU numbers

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

you in shambles in here, gather yourself up, its a nice a weekend, you looking pretty pitiful right now on a friday night
who's mad. Folks out here celebrating a Lego game cause its going to release on switch.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
who's mad. Folks out here celebrating a Lego game cause its going to release on switch.

It was all good just a week ago
These folks don't even post about the games anymore. @The Mad Titan the only one posting game topics these days.

Rest of these folks acting dumb talking about "Sony went multiplatform!". Wake me up when they start releasing games on Xbox.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It was all good just a week ago

It's coming out on Xbox too? I must have missed that.

Lego was like "Sony, we would like to make this multiplat to make sure we capture more business. We can leave out Xbox tho, cause they don't really buy games over there"

:russ:

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
Just worry about developing your next “exclusive” so we can smoke that pack too

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
All of Sonys current most played games are owned by Microsoft

You dont have this energy for @Gizmo_Duck the biggest stan on this site and the oldest poster here :ld: you got sony dikk that far in your mouth you gonna ignore the unemployed duck transgressions on here? :skip:

Palworld you fukking moron

You know, the highest selling game this year?
Y’all know this a cracker right ?

cracker wanna call me corny but a nerd cracker talking about “pal world” :russ: :russ:

Shoulda been dead ass cracker talkin shyt to black men, on ya cracker ass every time I see you post. got these lame ass nikkas confused

why yall got this lil cave beast pink toe cracker talkin to yall like this acting like he family :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Y’all know this a cracker right ?

cracker wanna call me corny but a nerd cracker talking about “pal world” :russ: :russ:

Shoulda been dead ass cracker talkin shyt to black men, on ya cracker ass every time I see you post. got these lame ass nikkas confused

why yall got this lil cave beast pink toe cracker talkin to yall like this acting like he family :francis:
damn imagine being this big of a loser dweeb virgin that you this angry on a nice friday night

fukking weirdo :pacspit: