Sony stans ASSEMBLE! We about to take a MASSIVE summer L, Concord is looking like it's about to FLOP!

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Halo infinite and Hellblade 2 are Great games tho :facepalm:

Look how these bots are still forcing Halo Infinite like it wasn't a failure on all accounts :heh:

There's people without a job today cause they worked on Halo Infinite

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Look how these bots are still forcing Halo Infinite like it wasn't a failure on all accounts :heh:

Halo Infinite is a good game…Hellblade 2 though is a pretty ass tech demo masquerading as game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Did any of us want Concord, really?!?:comeon: Sony fukked that up by axing the single player campaign and making it a generic MMO looter shooter:mjlol:

How does it feel to constantly be the most ill informed, ignorant poster on this entire forum?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Halo Infinite is a good game…Hellblade 2 though is a pretty ass tech demo masquerading as game.

Hellblade 2 is a niche experience so I'm not going to expect it to be a huge commercial success. But this was another example of MS over hyping a game and under delivering.

Halo Infinite just doesn't work in today's climate of shooters. It's too archaic from a design perspective. Nostalgia can only do so much work with selling the game. MP shooter gamers want more depth than simple arena shooter gameplay.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Even so, it would not be as obnoxious and invasive as a F2P. Game has high production values, damn near 20 hero’s, variety of modes, etc. 40 dollars isn’t that bad

It's bad when you put it next to other paid shooters and the value proposition those games provide.

Pay a little more for COD and you're going to get a campaign, more maps and modes, and some form of PvE mode (zombies or spec ops).

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's bad when you put it next to other paid shooters and the value proposition those games provide.

Pay a little more for COD and you're going to get a campaign, more maps and modes, and some form of PvE mode (zombies or spec ops).

:dahell: What point are you trying to make? That’s why COD is 70 dollars and this is 40

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: What point are you trying to make? That’s why COD is 70 dollars and this is 40

I'm talking overall consumer value in proportion to the price of the game, and this game just doesn't offer enough for its price and will likely die in 6-12 months because of that. Especially when there are other F2P games that offer more.

I don't think $30 makes a big difference to most gamers who only stick to one MP shooter at a time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Even so, it would not be as obnoxious and invasive as a F2P. Game has high production values, damn near 20 hero’s, variety of modes, etc. 40 dollars isn’t that bad
I believe it might be a decent game because Sony Stan's don't actually like good games. Uncharted 3 :hula: Socom 4, both good games. Resistance and returnal? Not so much :scust:
Hellblade 2 is a niche experience so I'm not going to expect it to be a huge commercial success. But this was another example of MS over hyping a game and under delivering.
Well since you're claiming it was overhyped, what did they under deliver with when it comes to the hype? Was supposed to be one of the realest looking games ever created. And it's better than the original which was a hit (but still mixed review wise) so could you please articulate your point here sir :handshake:
Halo Infinite just doesn't work in today's climate of shooters. It's too archaic from a design perspective.
Too archaic from a design standpoint or Stan-point?
I know sea of thieves did numbers on PlayStation. Wouldn't halo dominate Sony's charts as well or nah?
Nostalgia can only do so much work with selling the game. MP shooter gamers want more depth than simple arena shooter gameplay.
Yeah call of duty just isn't what it used to be. Especially now that it's in Gamepass :sadbron:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking overall consumer value in proportion to the price of the game, and this game just doesn't offer enough for its price and will likely die in 6-12 months because of that. Especially when there are other F2P games that offer more.

I don't think $30 makes a big difference to most gamers who only stick to one MP shooter at a time.

What games. Xdefiant is shyt. Plays exactly like a cheap old ass mobile cod. Overwatch 2 is ass. It should be free after they completely lied and yet they still hid hero’s and shyt behind pay to win battle passes

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

I believe it might be a decent game because Sony Stan's don't actually like good games. Uncharted 3 :hula: Socom 4, both good games. Resistance and returnal? Not so much :scust:

Well since you're claiming it was overhyped, what did they under deliver with when it comes to the hype? Was supposed to be one of the realest looking games ever created. And it's better than the original which was a hit (but still mixed review wise) so could you please articulate your point here sir :handshake:

Too archaic from a design standpoint or Stan-point?
I know sea of thieves did numbers on PlayStation. Wouldn't halo dominate Sony's charts as well or nah?

Yeah call of duty just isn't what it used to be. Especially now that it's in Gamepass :sadbron:

Halo MCC got almost double the players of Infinite right now. Infinite was a brick.