Sony stans ASSEMBLE! We about to take a MASSIVE summer L, Concord is looking like it's about to FLOP!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
a lot of :mjpls: involved, but we know how these "gamers" can be anytime there is diversity in a game. :mjpls:

I liked the beta, but it's not helping with NCAA out this week either on the console side.

the whole signing up for PSN is so wack and inauthentic because you have to have EA, Ubisoft, accounts to play their shyt. They just fulla shyt.
its no :mjpls: involved. Its legit one of the worst gameplay FPS to ever hit the market.

Watching people play this shyt is damn near nyquil its so boring and slow

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The free beta is doing Halo Infinite numbers on Steam :sadcam:

pInjXro.png

Everywhere online, the discourse surrounding the game is "Woke, DEI, UGLY CHARACTERS!" and comparisons to Overwatch 2 and other F2P shooters. On top of this shyt being $40 it's a recipe for disaster.

It's not bad game play wise, it's just missing some meat. It's essentially a Boca burger being fed to a staunch Carnist who's hell bent on eating steak and eggs.

I played a few hours of the beta and it just ain't enough imo. Game will be Walmart bin status in a month tops. I can't see these numbers suddenly exploding at $40 come launch day. Wukong AND BlOPS 6 beta dropping end of August too .

I think this may be the first major L from Sony this year:damn:

We clowned Hellblade 2, I think the pendulum is swinging back against us HARD. I'm bowing out now.

lebron-james-sit.gif
Halo infinite and Hellblade 2 are Great games tho :facepalm:

Remember, sea of thieves making more noise than helldivers 2 so imagine if halo or hellblade came to Sony

Stop embarrassing yourselves :picard:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
its no :mjpls: involved. Its legit one of the worst gameplay FPS to ever hit the market.

Watching people play this shyt is damn near nyquil its so boring and slow
Nah we've seen the comments before and after.

Nonetheless, don't care. I'm on NCAA. :yeshrug:

When, not if, it flops oh well. Won't be the first or last.

They shoulda gave us Factions :birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did any of us want Concord, really?!?:comeon: Sony fukked that up by axing the single player campaign and making it a generic MMO looter shooter:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony fukked that up by axing the single player campaign and making it a generic MMO looter shooter:mjlol:

Things that never happened for 500, Alex

It was a studio that literally formed to make a pvp multiplayer game before sony even partnered with them. I don’t even know what game you’re talking about