Sony stans went from Metacritc scores to Steam CCU numbers

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
it was on gamepass and pc gamepass where i guarantee most people on xbox played it. they had nothing to do with pc sales on steam where it went crazy. on top of it was versions behind for months on gamepass and didnt have dedicated servers which is why i jumped to steam. Why am i even responding to you? you acting like helldivers was a flop when it sold like 10+ million copies or some shyt. Talk to yourself now fakkit

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, and the day-and-date releases have killed their hardware sales
Their Hardware sales are pretty much in step with last gen.

and stagnated their GP sales on and off the console.
You can’t argue that gamepass is bad for console sales AND a failure in its own right. Those two arguments can’t coexist in reality :ehh:

It's the leading reason why they've moved to a full third-party strategy, where they have to release on a healthy platform to stay afloat.

Sony has moved to multiplatform as well. And they don’t have gamepass. Please explain :usure:
Stop. The vast majority of PC games are sold on Steam, which isn't an MS platform. No one buys anything from the garbage Windows store. And Xbox is a toxic, dead brand going forward.
Overwhelming majority of steam players are playing on windows.

Xbox games are more popular on playstation than playstation games xbox ain’t going nowhere :umad:
I remember arguing about a day-and-date strategy, and I was partly correct because their single-player titles are still being staggered for years. I was wrong about them ever releasing on PC.

Move Goalposts then say you were “right” brehs :mjlol:
Which Steam numbers have I bragged about?
Why you in this thread??? :ohhh:
Crazy is trying to use Twitch streams as a metric for success. Word to Hi-Fi Rush.
Who did that??? :jbhmm:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These folks don't even post about the games anymore. @The Mad Titan the only one posting game topics these days.

Rest of these folks acting dumb talking about "Sony went multiplatform!". Wake me up when they start releasing games on Xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These folks don't even post about the games anymore. @The Mad Titan the only one posting game topics these days.

Rest of these folks acting dumb talking about "Sony went multiplatform!". Wake me up when they start releasing games on Xbox.
Dumb ass nikkas :smh:

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t need to

:wow:
Is that supposed to be inpressive though? It's on a subscription service with 30+ million subs and on top of that saying it has 37 million players when you don't clarify what counts as a player is meaningless. If I boot the game and play for 5 minutes and never touch it again am I part of that 37 million?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ol I don’t read the articles that I post ass folks.

Like I said, wake me up when Sony starts releasing games on Xbox.
Sony said they were going multiplatform not me.

This thread is about you goofies going form “exclusives or bust”

to now stanning steam numbers :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is that supposed to be inpressive though? It's on a subscription service with 30+ million subs and on top of that saying it has 37 million players when you don't clarify what counts as a player is meaningless. If I boot the game and play for 5 minutes and never touch it again am I part of that 37 million?
Gamepass is a failure and nobody uses it.

:hula:

That game only has 40 million players cause it’s on gamepass

Sony stan’s :mjlol: