Sony stans this gen will be costly

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean you don't have the HBO max of gaming so you have to buy everything just to know if it's worth buying.

Have you played the medium?
Do you have hades?
How was streets of rage 4?
Was outriders fun?
Would you spend $70 on MLB the show?

Now I literally could go on and on for the next 30 min but that's not the reason for this season :stop: No, this season here is for giving. It's Christmas in July, and even tho I'm late I wanna say happy new year. Here's my gift to you sony stans.

PSN FOR $30 A year
50% off 12-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription

Saving $30 off retail (if you ever pay that much) will go a long way towards helping you pay off all those games I know you been playing through this year.

Side note, if you add up the cost of just the games I mentioned, then minus $30 and you get the amount I paid for 3yrs of gamepass :win:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The Medium not yet, I hear that the game's name describes it's quality. Soon out on PlayStation.

Hades not yet.

Streets of Rage I bought for £20. I own it and not continuously renting access to it.

MLB The Show. I'm not interested in baseball

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up.

Wasn't breh out here in the XBox thread a couple of weeks ago talking about how he had accounts under different names/emails to try to finesse more of the 1$/month conversion?

Can't try to flex about the cost of shyt when you out here treating a video game service like broke families used to treat the light bill back in the day. :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I mean you don't have the HBO max of gaming so you have to buy everything just to know if it's worth buying.

Have you played the medium?
Do you have hades?
How was streets of rage 4?
Was outriders fun?
Would you spend $70 on MLB the show?

Now I literally could go on and on for the next 30 min but that's not the reason for this season :stop: No, this season here is for giving. It's Christmas in July, and even tho I'm late I wanna say happy new year. Here's my gift to you sony stans.

PSN FOR $30 A year
50% off 12-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription

Saving $30 off retail (if you ever pay that much) will go a long way towards helping you pay off all those games I know you been playing through this year.

Side note, if you add up the cost of just the games I mentioned, then minus $30 and you get the amount I paid for 3yrs of gamepass :win:

man that PSN deal doesn't work for existing users. :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Aren't you too old for this?
How bout dem cowboys tho
The Medium not yet, I hear that the game's name describes it's quality. Soon out on PlayStation.

Hades not yet.

Streets of Rage I bought for £20. I own it and not continuously renting access to it.

MLB The Show. I'm not interested in baseball
So that's what you HEARD about the medium :sas1:
Wouldn't it be better if you didn't have to hear about it tho and then you could decide for yourself? :sas2:

Hades is a great game, but you can't buy everything right, we all understand:mjpls:
/end thread
Sir, not only is streets of rage still in gamepass (and been there since day 1) all the dlc that has come afterwards has been included :umad:
If the game was too ever leave gamepass you could buy it at a cheaper price than anyone who is hating on it being in gamepass so they have NO ARGUMENT. This Would be like you bragging that you own coming 2 America and trying to justify that as a reason to not have Amazon prime :sitdown:
All of those games are sub $30 dollar games that I can snap up for like $10 each on any Steam sale :coffee:
Every system has sales, every game eventually gets discounted. So you didn't make a single point here but if you like, I'll let you try again :handshake:
We’re good.
Played streets of Rage on PSNow for about 20 minutes.
So then you didn't BUY the dlc yet?
Hold up.

Wasn't breh out here in the XBox thread a couple of weeks ago talking about how he had accounts under different names/emails to try to finesse more of the 1$/month conversion?

Can't try to flex about the cost of shyt when you out here treating a video game service like broke families used to treat the light bill back in the day. :mjlol:
Paying a low price for 3yrs of gamepass isn't something to be ashamed of, you remembering that I recently got it proves that you paid close attention. And that was a win so you had to have been like :damn: