Do Sony Stans still think PS+ is comparable to Gamepass?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie, I got both and PS+ is definitely trash. I'm not upset about getting it because I got to catch up on all the PS4 piff I missed out on, but they don't drop nearly enough to be worth keeping a subscription. I cancelled so when mine runs out in July I'm pretty much throwing my 5 in the bushes.

With that said, I hope Xbox throws all of their future console ideas in those same bushes and just focus on being a publisher, that way I'll finally be incentivized enough to just buy a gaming PC and call it a damn day.

Daps
PS5 = for exclusives and games both me and wifey enjoy

Xbox = for Gamepass and games wifey would never play (Elden Ring, Hitman, Starfield etc).

Being able to hop on the laptop and play GP is fun too. Both consoles got their strengths and weaknesses. Got a Switch but playing Mario just doesn't do it for me and the multi-plats are look worse on Nintendo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wonder what things would be like had Blockbuster beat Netflix.
I just remember picking Blockbuster over Netflix cause BB would mail you movies and when you were done you could take them to the store and exchange them for free in-store rentals. Once you did the exchange at the store they'd also mail you the next movie in your queue. In the latter days you could exchange rentals for video games in the store if you had the total access with games.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
PS5 = for exclusives and games both me and wifey enjoy

Xbox = for Gamepass and games wifey would never play (Elden Ring, Hitman, Starfield etc).

Being able to hop on the laptop and play GP is fun too. Both consoles got their strengths and weaknesses. Got a Switch but playing Mario just doesn't do it for me and the multi-plats are look worse on Nintendo.
yeah these nikkas are broke we've been trying to tell them for years

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I seen one piece of shyt say as much and figured it was just a random quip until I noticed more than a couple echo essentially the same thing :gucci:

And I did a little research, and I see the delusion is strong here. And the root of it all is narratives. Sony Stans love to gossip and run with narratives in a lost boys kinda fashion. All these Sony nikkaz think they Ru-fi-oooooooo when they at best the fat kid who told Robin Williams he's doing it with the imaginations and what have you. But this playtime shyt over mang. Time to break deez nikkaz down so you can see exactly what they up to. We'll begin in the next post. Brb...
You have a severe mental handicap or something?

You still babbling on about console wars?

Jesus Christ