Do Sony Stans still think PS+ is comparable to Gamepass?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Still haven't subbed to Extra or Premium. If all they're going to have on there is mostly older games I can just buy those at my leisure. Leaning on letting my PS+ subscription in general lapse. Haven't found any good deals and I don't think it's worth what they ask for it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Still haven't subbed to Extra or Premium. If all they're going to have on there is mostly older games I can just buy those at my leisure. Leaning on letting my PS+ subscription in general lapse. Haven't found any good deals and I don't think it's worth what they ask for it.
Seems to be a good service but when you first buy your ps5 to play the old games, but after that I don’t think there’s a big draw for me at the moment.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PS+ extra is a good service and a lot of games rotate between PS+ extra and gamepass. The part where gamepass beats the service are day one indies, AAs, and Microsoft games. PS+ doesn't have to compete with Microsoft in day ones, but in doing so the service is not as good as gamepass, but it's a good service to sub to if you don't have an xbox

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
yall complaining about the gaystation and fagbox :mjlol:

meanwhile, im here like :patrice:

:blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS+ extra is a good service and a lot of games rotate between PS+ extra and gamepass. The part where gamepass beats the service are day one indies, AAs, and Microsoft games. PS+ doesn't have to compete with Microsoft in day ones, but in doing so the service is not as good as gamepass, but it's a good service to sub to if you don't have an xbox
Basically this

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean, Tubi is good if you not getting a signal on your antenna. Just as long as you realize PS+ is Tubi. Just because one service gets a couple throwaway titles the other service had doesn't make them equal in any way. That's like saying Tubi is just like Netflix because it has Harry & the Hendersons :whoa:
Mans outchea raging against the dying of the light... in public... in the dark.

It's over.

Move on.

this is embarrassing even for you.
Only thing embarrassing is you Sony Stans going full maga on some Biden is not my president shyt :laff: oh yeah it's over my nikka...

What you know about the next Xbox in 2yrs :banderas:
You don't know the half of what's to come but you will...