Sony stans this gen will be costly

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How bout dem cowboys tho

So that's what you HEARD about the medium :sas1:
Wouldn't it be better if you didn't have to hear about it tho and then you could decide for yourself? :sas2:

Hades is a great game, but you can't buy everything right, we all understand:mjpls:

Sir, not only is streets of rage still in gamepass (and been there since day 1) all the dlc that has come afterwards has been included :umad:
If the game was too ever leave gamepass you could buy it at a cheaper price than anyone who is hating on it being in gamepass so they have NO ARGUMENT. This Would be like you bragging that you own coming 2 America and trying to justify that as a reason to not have Amazon prime :sitdown:

Every system has sales, every game eventually gets discounted. So you didn't make a single point here but if you like, I'll let you try again :handshake:

So then you didn't BUY the dlc yet?

Paying a low price for 3yrs of gamepass isn't something to be ashamed of, you remembering that I recently got it proves that you paid close attention. And that was a win so you had to have been like :damn:
nikka don't chu sweat it. Soon as something worth playing shows up on Xbox I'ma hit you up for one of them free Game Pass trial coupons you been clipping.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka don't chu sweat it. Soon as something worth playing shows up on Xbox I'ma hit you up for one of them free Game Pass trial coupons you been clipping.
You won't have to do that bruh, get the Xbox, fill up on Xbox gold. Now the next move Microsoft will do is eliminate Xbox live gold. online multiplayer will be free on Xbox within the next 9 months. Right now you can get 3yrs of gold online or in some stores.n Microsoft themselves have already stopped selling 12 gold online and off. Not even from the Xbox itself. Once they get rid of gold they will likely offer gamepass for$100-120 a year which is a great deal but still twice as much as it is today with the $1 upgrade

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How bout dem cowboys tho

So that's what you HEARD about the medium :sas1:
Wouldn't it be better if you didn't have to hear about it tho and then you could decide for yourself? :sas2:

Hades is a great game, but you can't buy everything right, we all understand:mjpls:

Sir, not only is streets of rage still in gamepass (and been there since day 1) all the dlc that has come afterwards has been included :umad:
If the game was too ever leave gamepass you could buy it at a cheaper price than anyone who is hating on it being in gamepass so they have NO ARGUMENT. This Would be like you bragging that you own coming 2 America and trying to justify that as a reason to not have Amazon prime :sitdown:

Every system has sales, every game eventually gets discounted. So you didn't make a single point here but if you like, I'll let you try again :handshake:

So then you didn't BUY the dlc yet?

Paying a low price for 3yrs of gamepass isn't something to be ashamed of, you remembering that I recently got it proves that you paid close attention. And that was a win so you had to have been like :damn:

Not really, breh. I just remembered chuckling at it as I was scrolling through the thread to see what's good with XBox news.

You do you though, breh. It's just silly to try to throw value in someone's face when you're out here jumping through hoops to not even pay the price you keep trying to throw in somebody else's face. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean you don't have the HBO max of gaming so you have to buy everything just to know if it's worth buying.

Have you played the medium?
Do you have hades?
How was streets of rage 4?
Was outriders fun?
Would you spend $70 on MLB the show?

Now I literally could go on and on for the next 30 min but that's not the reason for this season :stop: No, this season here is for giving. It's Christmas in July, and even tho I'm late I wanna say happy new year. Here's my gift to you sony stans.

PSN FOR $30 A year
50% off 12-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription

Saving $30 off retail (if you ever pay that much) will go a long way towards helping you pay off all those games I know you been playing through this year.

Side note, if you add up the cost of just the games I mentioned, then minus $30 and you get the amount I paid for 3yrs of gamepass :win:
If you play even an average amount of especially multiplatform and indie games it makes sense to have some platform Game Pass is on and carry the 3 year conversion sub just to save money.

I'm not a hardcore Xbox guy at all but even I can see the value in having it. I already did 12 minutes, Cris Tales, and will be doing Psychonauts 2. I know Sony fanboys like to pretend that Xbox has no games but in all honesty if you wanna play something there's a lot to play on the Xbox just off Game Pass.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Not really, breh. I just remembered chuckling at it as I was scrolling through the thread to see what's good with XBox news.

You do you though, breh. It's just silly to try to throw value in someone's face when you're out here jumping through hoops to not even pay the price you keep trying to throw in somebody else's face. :yeshrug:
If there was any truth to what you saying, any truth at all? Then I could agree with you. But alas, WLIM :sitdown:

Here's the hoop I had to jump. I used another gamertag (my girls) and entered 3 Xbox live gold 12 month codes. Immediately afterwards on the Xbox itself it's asking me if I wanna upgrade for $1.

Now what you saw from me was asking if that was still the case, because if I put the 3yrs under my Gamertag it wouldn't give me the upgrade option so I'd have to pay more every month. Still a great value, but not as good as what's possible. So the only thing you can be is :umad: at me winning. So that's why your face keeps getting rubbed as you stated. Because y'all tryna act like the service itself isn't worthy. Insecurity is a muthafukka :picard:
I have it.
How much did you pay for it
And I paid next to nothing for it. I'll be playing it "seriously" for years to come.
The game hasn't been on sale yet so how did you pay next to nothing. If you had gamepass your could buy it for cheaper than full price so Xbox wins that debate as well :umad:
If you play even an average amount of especially multiplatform and indie games it makes sense to have some platform Game Pass is on and carry the 3 year conversion sub just to save money.

I'm not a hardcore Xbox guy at all but even I can see the value in having it. I already did 12 minutes, Cris Tales, and will be doing Psychonauts 2. I know Sony fanboys like to pretend that Xbox has no games but in all honesty if you wanna play something there's a lot to play on the Xbox just off Game Pass.
You know, I remember having a debate with you over gamepass about a year or so ago, glad to see you have come around :myman:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye, breh. I'm gonna be honest. I trailed off in the middle of your post. Because truth be told, when I hit

I used another gamertag (my girls)

I checked out. I mean, I know you typed up a lot of shyt, but it really just registered as

Broke nikka babble

Imagine being so obsessed with what other people are playing that you feel the need to try to shyt on what other people are spending on games while you're out here scrambling to make sure you don't pay full price for the ticket on the dikk you're riding. :picard:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Aye, breh. I'm gonna be honest. I trailed off in the middle of your post. Because truth be told, when I hit

I checked out. I mean, I know you typed up a lot of shyt, but it really just registered as

Imagine being so obsessed with what other people are playing that you feel the need to try to shyt on what other people are spending on games while you're out here scrambling to make sure you don't pay full price for the ticket on the dikk you're riding. :picard:
Oh yeah, well let's make it longer then :handshake: That way you can claim ignorance like most broke ppl do
Imagine lying about what I'm doing, then imagine getting schooled and instead of attempting to respond you say "I didn't read but let me tell you what you said"

You sir are too broke to pay attention in this instance :facepalm:

I was never making fun of people who buy games, I return fire to the idiots who think they winning because they bought a game. Like you can't beat a service can you? I get it, you broke and you salty so you don't understand common sense when it comes to videogames which is why I keep making the comparison.

Last night I watched vampires vs the Bronx, a friend wanted me you watch it, I did, it was cool, family enjoyed it. For you to then reply "I just bought coming 2 America" would not have an impact on me using a service. I would chuckle that you bought it then acted like I couldn't buy it cheaper than you did :laff:

I could buy it now
I could but it later

But after seeing the movie already multiple times I can buy it if I wanted to or I can be done with it I didn't have to buy it because I have Amazon prime.

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence I didn't have to buy hades because it's part of the Amazon prime of gaming services. And if I add up the cost of 2-3 full priced movies(games) I get Amazon prime of gaming for the next 3 years.

If you can't see the value in that, I don't believe you. No, you are just envious because you have a console bias :umad:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You know, I remember having a debate with you over gamepass about a year or so ago, glad to see you have come around :myman:
When Game Pass first came out I didn't understand the business model. I looked at video games like Sony stans look at them. Exclusives are everything and all that. Seeing the games that come to it I feel like why wouldn't I have it now? Even if you aren't all that excited about Microsoft exclusives it gets enough titles annually to justify paying the $50-$51 a year with Gold to Game Pass conversion for 3 years. I mean just playing 12 Minutes, Cris Tales, and soon Psychonauts 2 I've already got my money's worth for the first year in game cost and I'm 2 months into my first 12.

I'd have to be stupid not to take up Microsoft's offer. Especially since by flipping Xbox Series X consoles I got mine for almost nothing out of my own pocket.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I love the energy

had to listen to Sony people talk about 20 hour anime games for over a decade
people that didnt even have a Ps1 when it first dropped or give a fukk about the discretion between people not wanting to play those games regardless of their opinion
now cry about "be the bigger person" "arent you too old for this?" "it doesnt effect me anyways"

I still remember thinking consoles wars shyt was only on the internet until I met a sony person in real life
it shouldnt matter what system you play on ... because it never mattered. The more options and dope shyt you had the better.
nikkas owned SNES, SEGA, Gameboy, Gamegear etc and it was dope to everyone. Never seen such insecurity over their preference in my life over anything at that level

The arguments now are even trash. people act like gamepass isnt owning the game, as if you wont just always have gamepass. Then they get mad when you tell them to just buy both and they are broke... how can you "easily afford" paying 70$ for remakes but also cry broke not being able to just own both consoles?
Even if you pretend gamepass is gonna go away, they still give you a discount on buying the game you want anyways, so you pay like 35-40$ on deals that happen every 2 weeks. Its not like its gonna magically just go away and you wont be able to download games ever again. Console war people play dumb all the time... sony does the same shyt at a lower level and discount games all the time. Imagine thinking owning the game for basically a year and then getting it 80% off if you still want to play is a bad deal. You dont even need most games after you beat them anyway. Just downloaded 6 new games, played the new Left 4 Dead for free all last week and tried Dishonored out (which I never would have played) and didnt enjoy it... but was happy I got to play it for free