Sony stans this gen will be costly

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love the energy

had to listen to Sony people talk about 20 hour anime games for over a decade
people that didnt even have a Ps1 when it first dropped or give a fukk about the discretion between people not wanting to play those games regardless of their opinion
now cry about "be the bigger person" "arent you too old for this?" "it doesnt effect me anyways"

I still remember thinking consoles wars shyt was only on the internet until I met a sony person in real life
it shouldnt matter what system you play on ... because it never mattered. The more options and dope shyt you had the better.
nikkas owned SNES, SEGA, Gameboy, Gamegear etc and it was dope to everyone. Never seen such insecurity over their preference in my life over anything at that level

The arguments now are even trash. people act like gamepass isnt owning the game, as if you wont just always have gamepass. Then they get mad when you tell them to just buy both and they are broke... how can you "easily afford" paying 70$ for remakes but also cry broke not being able to just own both consoles?
Even if you pretend gamepass is gonna go away, they still give you a discount on buying the game you want anyways, so you pay like 35-40$ on deals that happen every 2 weeks. Its not like its gonna magically just go away and you wont be able to download games ever again. Console war people play dumb all the time... sony does the same shyt at a lower level and discount games all the time. Imagine thinking owning the game for basically a year and then getting it 80% off if you still want to play is a bad deal. You dont even need most games after you beat them anyway. Just downloaded 6 new games, played the new Left 4 Dead for free all last week and tried Dishonored out (which I never would have played) and didnt enjoy it... but was happy I got to play it for free

You sound like you went through major trauma last gen

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I love the energy

people that didnt even have a Ps1 when it first dropped or give a fukk about the discretion between people not wanting to play those games regardless of their opinion
now cry about "be the bigger person" "arent you too old for this?" "it doesnt effect me anyways"

I still remember thinking consoles wars shyt was only on the internet until I met a sony person in real life
it shouldnt matter what system you play on ... because it never mattered. The more options and dope shyt you had the better.
nikkas owned SNES, SEGA, Gameboy, Gamegear etc and it was dope to everyone. Never seen such insecurity over their preference in my life over anything at that level

The arguments now are even trash. people act like gamepass isnt owning the game, as if you wont just always have gamepass. Then they get mad when you tell them to just buy both and they are broke... how can you "easily afford" paying 70$ for remakes but also cry broke not being able to just own both consoles?
Even if you pretend gamepass is gonna go away, they still give you a discount on buying the game you want anyways, so you pay like 35-40$ on deals that happen every 2 weeks. Its not like its gonna magically just go away and you wont be able to download games ever again. Console war people play dumb all the time... sony does the same shyt at a lower level and discount games all the time. Imagine thinking owning the game for basically a year and then getting it 80% off if you still want to play is a bad deal. You dont even need most games after you beat them anyway. Just downloaded 6 new games, played the new Left 4 Dead for free all last week and tried Dishonored out (which I never would have played) and didnt enjoy it... but was happy I got to play it for free

This post reeks of Covid levels of misinformation.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I love the energy

282C8DBD-72CC-4595-8BF0-86184FFC7CB5_zps83dgsa4y.png

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can afford wonder woman, so HBO GO is not really of value to me

- Hiiii power
But I have no reason to buy an Xbox right now, just for games pass, when there’s nothing I wanna play on there, so until I feel different, which I’m sure I will do in a few years when we start seeing these Microsoft exclusives, I’ll continue to buy the next game I wanna play when it drops, the same way I always have

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But I have no reason to buy an Xbox right now, just for games pass, when there’s nothing I wanna play on there, so until I feel different, which I’m sure I will do in a few years when we start seeing these Microsoft exclusives, I’ll continue to buy the next game I wanna play when it drops, the same way I always have
How do you know if you would like something before playing it?

Like when in your lifetime did new games stop being exciting and you just know what to play before it's even made. You right now talking about games you know nothing of, franchises you probably never cared about. Yet you know what will be good and what won't. That's just bullshyt bruh. It's literally clown shyt because you acting like you can't understand. There is no debate because every genre is covered and the value cannot be denied. If you hate games then ok, otherwise you cornered yourself into a FANBOY box. You can stream gamepass to almost any device so you'll get to it eventually. I better not hear of you watching Netflix or any other services because then you would understand the value of a service like gamepass

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I love the energy

Pure facts. Only Sony stans are offended at the idea of not paying for games.

bunch of idiots