Sony stans, it's time we have that inevitable talk..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I anticipated it bruh, as well as many others. What are you not understanding???
I don't give a fukk about what YOU anticipated breh.

When I made that comment I was obviously talking about SSD manufacturers, but you're to retarded to comprehend shyt. None this shyt you talking about has anything to do with my post.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't give a fukk about what YOU anticipated breh.

When I made that comment I was obviously talking about SSD manufacturers, but you're to retarded to comprehend shyt. None this shyt you talking about has anything to do with my post.
First it's nobody, now it's the manufacturers. ok, so let's go off that angle if that helps you save face here :hubie:

This time last year a popular topic was how's the gaming industry was booming during the pandemic and games were getting delayed left and right. People wondered if the systems themselves would get delayed due to COVID-19. Sony famously said they would ship 15 million consoles by may, I made a thread calling it bullshyt. blah blah blah. I made a thread on the lack of ssd being an issue due to shortages as well, that's why I remember others anticipating it :ufdup:
Storage Shortages Incoming: Coronavirus Afflicts Storage Device Makers in SE Asia | Tom's Hardware

Now no need for hostility, a simple my bad will be suffice. :jawalrus:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is this what y'all are reduced too? Only good thing I can say Xbox do seem to be giving more black gamers shine when it comes to social media :mjpls:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'll send you the 5 in a bit

cookie-monster-waiting.gif