Sony stans, it's time we have that inevitable talk..

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes because all the nonstop positive news isn't what's keeping us relevant, you know what else is relevant? the fact you can get Xbox gamepass right now for 3 months for only $1.
How can I get in on this? I'd try it for $1.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
still no SSD expansion :mjlol:

at first I thought Sony had a better solution, since they said they would support 3rd party drives, and MS only had the proprietary option. but all this time, and there's still no 'certified' 3rd party drive, or even an official Sony drive

at least you can buy that official Series X/S drive, even if it is $200 :picard:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

at first I thought Sony had a better solution, since they said they would support 3rd party drives, and MS only had the proprietary option. but all this time, and there's still no 'certified' 3rd party drive, or even an official Sony drive

at least you can buy that official Series X/S drive, even if it is $200 :picard:
I haven't even looked into this since launch. How do they juggle their games now?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

To be fair tho, none of the SSD manufacturers have come out with a compatible SSD for the ps5 yet. Sony might be waiting till the drives can be manufactured in mass, they probably deactivated the expansion slots to keep people from trying incompatible drives and fukking something up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the difference between a 4.0 & a 4.6? :jbhmm:
I think, somewhere around $30,000 to $40,000 if I'm not mistaken. I'll have to make like a tree and leave though lest I be called a cocksucker.
iu

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dwillhuh:

I have external storage connected to my 5 and my son's...how are a bunch of people who don't own a 5 telling us about our storage?
How does a guy with 2 Ps5's not know a year later his external drive doesn't play PS5 games :snoop:
Sony now lets you store — but not play — PS5 games on external hard drives

So basically you got confused the option to hold onto PS5 games on an external but not play them. You then took that bullshyt and was like "fukk you nikkaz talking bout, me and my son play games off it all the time!!!!"

The nerve of these guys with their bootleg non operating drives talking shyt. Maybe in 2022 sometime :picard:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
To be fair tho, none of the SSD manufacturers have come out with a compatible SSD for the ps5 yet. Sony might be waiting till the drives can be manufactured in mass, they probably deactivated the expansion slots to keep people from trying incompatible drives and fukking something up.
I'm sure there's reasons. it's just crazy that we're this far into the generation, and you still can't buy a SSD expansion for the PS5. I wonder if Sony anticipated it would take this long