Sony Stans in Shambles :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Xbox so bad at making and releasing great games, that their stans are hyping up business moves now :mjlol:

@ me when a GOTR type title is exclusive to Xbox.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox so bad at making and releasing great games, that their stans are hyping up business moves now :mjlol:

@ me when a GOTR type title is exclusive to Xbox.
You mean like 2021s halo or forza horizon 5?

And hyping up business moves? This is the biggest move in video game history at the moment and you’re calling this hype?

Either this is a troll or I feel sorry for you dawg. Don’t go full retard simple Jack

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You mean like 2021s halo or forza horizon 5?

And hyping up business moves? This is the biggest move in video game history at the moment and you’re calling this hype?

Either this is a troll or I feel sorry for you dawg. Don’t go full retard simple Jack
So basically after all these years you still banking off Halo only?
Forza, who give af about a racing game? i don't even watch real racing. Those are built for arcades where you have actual pedals and forced feedback, not a console and controller.
This move is about the rights to Call of Duty, which i got my fill of back in "No Russian" days.
PS5 still makes the best new original shyt. Tell me when Xbox is gonna do a Ghost of Tsushima or Last of Us.
I was looking forward to Wolverine not Call of Duty 36.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Forza, who give af about a racing game? i don't even watch real racing. Those are built for arcades where you have actual pedals and forced feedback, not a console and controller.
This move is about the rights to Call of Duty, which i got my fill of back in "No Russian" days.
PS5 still makes the best new original shyt. Tell me when Xbox is gonna do a Ghost of Tsushima or Last of Us.

Thats basically what it comes down to. After 20 years microsoft has only built 3 successful IP on their own

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This should be on a t shirt :mjlol:
You should actually play them yourself, but last I heard from you you couldn’t afford psychonaunts 2 because Of deathloop. Once YOU go Xbox you wouldn’t go back…
Your post is sad. Because it’s just an echo chamber, there’s no original thought in your post. I’m not attacking you, I’m literally speaking to what I’m seeing. Halo is like the best game to come out in a while, I’m sorry that hurts your feelings but it is. And forza you choose not to try yourself. I understand the skepticism on a racing game, but you do recognize that at one time racing games were cool and fun. Forza horizon is a return to form/fun when it comes to racing games and you only shorting yourself by not playing them. You’re blaming Xbox for your inadequacy in gaming :stop:

Sony sucks at making racing games, you never stop hyping up Sony racers but nobody cares for gran tourismo other than hard core ppl. Drive club tried to be what you been missing and it didn’t pan out. Halo is great, killzone NEVER was, not even KZ2, y’all just settled because it was exclusive :mjlol:

Y’all swore resistance was special too :laff:

Socom 4 I liked but y’all didn’t

So moving forward you say you didn’t care for COD which is understandable. But is it also understandable that it’s the most popular game on PlayStation regardless of how YOU PERSONALLY feel about it?

And this talk about new original content. This is why I say it’s sad. Because you’re content being blissfully unaware of reality. You live in the past where what you say was true during the end of the ps3 era and the better part of last Gen. And if everything was progressing the exact same then you could say what you said and be 100% correct :handshake:

But in reality, things aren’t moving the same. In fact it’s been flip flipped. Sony would take time, years, and bigger resources to create It’s games. Xbox now has all that on lock, more resources than Sony, more studios working on new content, free to create whatever they want without the pressures of game development like it is elsewhere. When halo got delayed you acted like the game was in trouble. Killzone took 6 yrs, you said it was for the better and that Sony takes their time. Well now we’re taking years, spending big, getting results and you ignore it. Ok, that’s not going to work out for you in the short or long run.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Thats basically what it comes down to. After 20 years microsoft has only built 3 successful IP on their own
nikkas still playing ratchet and clank and wanna talk shyt. :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You should actually play them yourself, but last I heard from you you couldn’t afford psychonaunts 2 because Of deathloop. Once YOU go Xbox you wouldn’t go back…

Your post is sad. Because it’s just an echo chamber, there’s no original thought in your post. I’m not attacking you, I’m literally speaking to what I’m seeing. Halo is like the best game to come out in a while, I’m sorry that hurts your feelings but it is. And forza you choose not to try yourself. I understand the skepticism on a racing game, but you do recognize that at one time racing games were cool and fun. Forza horizon is a return to form/fun when it comes to racing games and you only shorting yourself by not playing them. You’re blaming Xbox for your inadequacy in gaming :stop:

Sony sucks at making racing games, you never stop hyping up Sony racers but nobody cares for gran tourismo other than hard core ppl. Drive club tried to be what you been missing and it didn’t pan out. Halo is great, killzone NEVER was, not even KZ2, y’all just settled because it was exclusive :mjlol:

Y’all swore resistance was special too :laff:

Socom 4 I liked but y’all didn’t

So moving forward you say you didn’t care for COD which is understandable. But is it also understandable that it’s the most popular game on PlayStation regardless of how YOU PERSONALLY feel about it?

And this talk about new original content. This is why I say it’s sad. Because you’re content being blissfully unaware of reality. You live in the past where what you say was true during the end of the ps3 era and the better part of last Gen. And if everything was progressing the exact same then you could say what you said and be 100% correct :handshake:

But in reality, things aren’t moving the same. In fact it’s been flip flipped. Sony would take time, years, and bigger resources to create It’s games. Xbox now has all that on lock, more resources than Sony, more studios working on new content, free to create whatever they want without the pressures of game development like it is elsewhere. When halo got delayed you acted like the game was in trouble. Killzone took 6 yrs, you said it was for the better and that Sony takes their time. Well now we’re taking years, spending big, getting results and you ignore it. Ok, that’s not going to work out for you in the short or long run.
I'm not trying to say those games are trash. I loved those types of games when i was a kid, but i played them in shyt like this.

107RacingCarGameLeftPrimeArcades_530x@2x.jpg

s-l300.jpg

selling your console on controller based ports of this doesn't interest me. not as fun an experience imo.

Playstation actually makes great console games for people beyond the arcade audience. Xbox doesn't.
I do fukk with arcade1up though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not trying to say those games are trash. I loved those types of games when i was a kid, but i played them in shyt like this.

s-l300.jpg

selling your console on controller based ports of this doesn't interest me. not as fun an experience imo.

Playstation actually makes great console games for people beyond the arcade audience. Xbox doesn't.
Sony stans say the craziest shyt :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

s-l300.jpg

And I’m informing you you’re incorrect about what PlayStation does Vs Xbox. If you go by upcoming games Xbox dominated by a wide margin

if you talking variety of genres, Xbox by a country mile

And you are making it clear you haven’t played a god racing game in decades. Forza horizon has feedback peddles and you can make a gaming chair, you can buy one cheaper than those 1up cabinets you talking about. But forza horizon is fun that way out on a controller. You know, like back in the day? People here will mention midnight club or burnout paradise which you can play online today on Xbox (not Sony tho) but I’m older skool and I get the vibe you are too. I used to play Rad Racer, Top Gear was my shyt, and I’m telling you forza horizon is on that level if not higher. The last of us is one game, so is ghost. What else are you playing? Statistics will say you’re playing other games more often and for longer periods of time but I understand you enjoyed it. Understand you’ll enjoy the competition too if you give it a chance :handshake:

Gamepass can be tried for free so there’s no excuse…

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And I’m informing you you’re incorrect about what PlayStation does Vs Xbox. If you go by upcoming games Xbox dominated by a wide margin

if you talking variety of genres, Xbox by a country mile

And you are making it clear you haven’t played a god racing game in decades. Forza horizon has feedback peddles and you can make a gaming chair, you can buy one cheaper than those 1up cabinets you talking about. But forza horizon is fun that way out on a controller. You know, like back in the day? People here will mention midnight club or burnout paradise which you can play online today on Xbox (not Sony tho) but I’m older skool and I get the vibe you are too. I used to play Rad Racer, Top Gear was my shyt, and I’m telling you forza horizon is on that level if not higher. The last of us is one game, so is ghost. What else are you playing? Statistics will say you’re playing other games more often and for longer periods of time but I understand you enjoyed it. Understand you’ll enjoy the competition too if you give it a chance :handshake:

Gamepass can be tried for free so there’s no excuse…
But that is still more enjoyable because of the setup than the actual game. a racing game is a dime a dozen, . I'd rather play Outrun from 1980 something with feedback peddles, then a 2022 racing game on a basic controller.

but beyond that, basically what i'm saying is Xbox doesn't cater to the niche that i currently value the most. I also grew up on Dragon Warrior, Shining Force, FF7, FF Tactics. shyt like that. What does Xbox offer that can fill those holes?