Sony Stans in Shambles :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Neither of the games you referenced are bout high scores.

Both have a proper story/campaign and dare I say……..save states:mjlit:
Whatever, my point was about the type of game. Nobody cares about the lore in the Forza universe. Tom Holland isn't gonna sign on to a forza movie because the writing was good enough to be a feature film.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not trying to say those games are trash. I loved those types of games when i was a kid, but i played them in shyt like this.

107RacingCarGameLeftPrimeArcades_530x@2x.jpg

s-l300.jpg

selling your console on controller based ports of this doesn't interest me. not as fun an experience imo.

Playstation actually makes great console games for people beyond the arcade audience. Xbox doesn't.
I do fukk with arcade1up though.

for your mental health, do not argue with Courtdog. Just scroll past and laugh.

see below
giphy.webp

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
for your mental health, do not argue with Courtdog. Just scroll past and laugh.

see below
giphy.webp
I know he's trolling 24/7. but sometimes i enjoy going back forth with him when i'm bored. He'll always be the used mattress breh to me so i never take his opinion on quality serious.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But that is still more enjoyable because of the setup than the actual game. a racing game is a dime a dozen, . I'd rather play Outrun from 1980 something with feedback peddles, then a 2022 racing game on a basic controller.

but beyond that, basically what i'm saying is Xbox doesn't cater to the niche that i currently value the most. I also grew up on Dragon Warrior, Shining Force, FF7, FF Tactics. shyt like that. What does Xbox offer that can fill those holes?
Everything, in Gamepass. Literally every game you. And more. And you need to try forza horizon ASAP. You stand Corrected. And the racing wheels do provide force feedback. You didn’t know that? Well you been missing out. You’ll be happy to see it but it exist and it’s affordable

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I know he's trolling 24/7. but sometimes i enjoy going back forth with him when i'm bored. He'll always be the used mattress breh to me so i never take his opinion on quality serious.
Your overall stupidity on this subject is why nobody should take what you say seriously. While I can troll, I’m not a troll bot. I actually play games and know what I’m speaking on better than most. Been gaming long and still do so for you to talk about me in a condensing way just to I don’t know, gain brownie points with casuals is not something I’ll just sit here and tolerate without correcting you. I’m over qualified, get it right :ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Your overall stupidity on this subject is why nobody should take what you say seriously. While I can troll, I’m not a troll bot. I actually play games and know what I’m speaking on better than most. Been gaming long and still do so for you to talk about me in a condensing way just to I don’t know, gain brownie points with casuals is not something I’ll just sit here and tolerate without correcting you. I’m over qualified, get it right :ufdup:
Good for you breh. If you it makes you better i'll let you have the true gamer title. but i still prefer playstation games.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Good for you breh. If you it makes you better i'll let you have the true gamer title. but i still prefer playstation games.
Lots of people do, but I’m not lesser of a gamer because I prefer Xbox. My opinions are hated because I like Xbox. I been preaching the truth for close to 2 decades here. They tend to try to silence my vision only for it to come true damn near every single time.

Anyone who has a negative thing to say about me, I can quote them laughing about the cloud, Sony not future proof, Xbox creating an online service. My threads got bushed because they couldn’t accept what I was telling them. Why would a website stop you from spreading the truth about the direction the industry is headed? Oh wait, because I said Xbox instead of PlayStation. I like games more than I like just “PlayStation” :dahell:

With the logic you’re using, back in the day you would have had a snes and been like fukk GENESIS, fukk Turbo graphix-16. You would have played the real final fantasy games which I loved but you wouldn’t have played sonic, fantasy star, bonks adventure, legendary axe 1,2, Hudson’s adventure island, ordyne was a beast on TG-16

I didn’t grow up stuck on stupid like todays climate of gamers, for some of us, we just having fun outcheaaaa