Sony Stans in Shambles :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cot damn I quote this chump 24hrs later and he back with a response not even 2 minutes later.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Thank you for proving my point.

:russ::russ::russ:

Some of yall need to log off and go outside just for a minute.
Hard to imagine for a peasant like you, but I have a 2nd monitor that cost more than your car note :russ: Playing Apex on the other monitor :blessed:

Shambles :russ:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Hard to imagine for a peasant like you, but I have a 2nd monitor that cost more than your car note :russ: Playing Apex on the other monitor :blessed:

Shambles :russ:

So u admit ur fatass sitting at the desk all day and ur herb ass stay on the coli.

It's damn near 3am loser.

I'm at work
I know you're not.
:mjlol:

My setup better than yours I know this becuz I make more than u.

Imagine being as old as this dude still up playing pc games till 3 and 4 am on a weeknight.

:deadmanny:

When u moving outta mom dukes crib.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So u admit ur fatass sitting at the desk all day and ur herb ass stay on the coli.

It's damn near 3am loser.

I'm at work
I know you're not.

My setup better than yours I know this becuz I make more than u.

Imagine being as old as this dude still up playing pc games till 3 and 4 am on a weeknight.

:deadmanny:

When u moving outta mom dukes crib.
You loading packages for Walmart or Amazon? Dont be late from your 15 minute shift

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
You loading packages for Walmart or Amazon? Dont be late from your 15 minute shift

Nope I'm a union man fat boy.

Go get back to your warzone b4 moms catches you staying up late.

Don't try me son you'll lose and be embarrassed in front of your coli fans. My money longer than your folks.

EDIT : by folks I meant ur mother. We both know ya daddy split from jump.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nope I'm a union man fat boy.

Go get back to your warzone b4 moms catches you staying up late.

Don't try me son you'll lose and be embarrassed in front of your coli fans. My money longer than your folks.

EDIT : by folks I meant ur mother. We both know ya daddy split from jump.
big words for a dweeb, lets get to it :mjgrin: I can promise I make more than you and your inbred family combined :mjgrin: ive gambled more in vegas this year than youve made in the past 3 years :mjgrin: lets get to it broke boy :mjgrin:

I spent more at the Amiri store last week then you will make this week :mjgrin:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
big words for a dweeb, lets get to it :mjgrin: I can promise I make more than you and your inbred family combined :mjgrin: ive gambled more in vegas this year than youve made in the past 3 years :mjgrin: lets get to it broke boy :mjgrin:

I spent more at the Amiri store last week then you will make this week :mjgrin:

This man is putting is hopes and dreams on display for all to see....

Another young boy pretending online....living a fantasy for other strangers.

Ok breh you can be the typical coli cat who lives in the gym.....
6 figures. 6 certs. 6ft . Bang only dimes and you seen hotter girls at the local panera bread we know the drill.

:russ:

You up at 4am writing angry letters to me and I'm sonning u while I work the clock.

Go ahead big man u can keep up ur lil facade for the coli brehs...im not gonna ruin ya..you are famous on here after all right.

After that game of warzone put the hot cheetos and mt dew away and go to sleep son

You got a big day of cartoons tomorrow I'm sure

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

This man is putting is hopes and dreams on display for all to see....

Another young boy pretending online....living a fantasy for other strangers.

Ok breh you can be the typical coli cat who lives in the gym.....
6 figures. 6 certs. 6ft . Bang only dimes and you seen hotter girls at the local panera bread we know the drill.

You up at 4am writing angry letters to me and I'm sonning u while I work the clock.

Go ahead big man u can keep up ur lil facade for the coli brehs...im not gonna ruin ya..you are famous on here after all right.

After that game of warzone put the hot cheetos and mt dew away and go to sleep son

You got a big day of cartoons tomorrow I'm sure

Not a single thing in here applies to me :russ: you just rambling. Because you a worker. This while you will never be a boss :russ: never seen a man brag about working a union job at 2 am :wow: strange times we are in :wow:

You keep saying 4 am.. i live in a real time zone, its only 1 am here, step your bread up and maybe one day you can live here as well :myman:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Uhh…yeah?Sony still actually makes and sells great phones.
Sony brings a compact, flagship smartphone to the US
MS pumped 10s of billions into development and acquisitions only for Windows Mobile to get sonned by Android and Apple. shyt is discontinued status. Lol, fukk you mean?
:childplease:
nikkaz just saying shyt. Just like NIntendo laughed at them, Sony would never sell to MS. Even though MS can afford both.

I still have my Xperia 1ii. Will probably get the 1 mark 3 or wait or wait for the 1 Mark 4 this year.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know uncharted has multiplayer, right?
Too bad Sony Stan’s didn’t get the memo :picard:

And lmfao @Rekkapryde talking about a Sony phone like if anyone here has one :laff:

Windows phones was a thing and they was damn good too. The s21 can zoom to the moon right… These gestures was touted for the Lumia 1020 a decade ago. The Sony phones only innovation was it was supposed to stream Sony games well and that was a lie :damn:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This why you cant trust Sony Stans. Theyll type with a serious face and tell you with all their heart that Sony cell phones are successful.

this is the most disingenuous thing ive read all day. Whens the last time you saw a Sony phone in any store available for purchase?