Sony stans, do you care that Kojima is now working for Xbox?

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Let me help you then...

According to a weekly sales report from Japanese publication Famitsu, the PlayStation 5 recently moved another 30,000 units in the region. TwistedVoxel notes the increase brings the PS5's current total in Japan to an impressive 689,000 units sold. That's about 40,000 more consoles sold than the PlayStation 4, which in the same time frame (25 weeks post-launch) had shifted 648,000 units in Sony's home country.

These updated sales figures paint a completely different picture compared to early trends. Notably, they show that, as many previously predicted, the PS5's disappointing launch in Japan was the fault of console stock shortages. It's clear the system is selling like hot cakes whenever more stock becomes available.

Aight you got it :ehh:

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
Japanese developers have been :flabbynsick: ever since technology advanced and made JRPG's outdated

what good games have come from a Japanese studio in recent times? :patrice:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Thecoli often acts like Metacritic scores and sales are end all be all so ppl are just keeping that same energy.

Death Stranding is sitting at an 8.4 that was actually closer to its 7.3 User Score before PlayStation-Centric sites boosted the score with all those 9s and 10/10 ratings. And we already know what time it is with the game’s sales on PS4.

So let’s keep it 100 you and many others would be clowning this game if it was a Switch or Xbox exclusive.:manny: And rightfully so IMO.

True about the site but any AAA game that tries something new deserves praise with how the industry is today. I consider Death Stranding a 9 but if even I didn't I'd still be happy to see it get high scores because of what it represents.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Japanese developers have been :flabbynsick: ever since technology advanced and made JRPG's outdated

:dwillhuh:

:russ:

I don't even play jrpgs and I recognize how impressive the ff7 remake is, just off the top of my head: Octopath Traveler, Persona 5, Yakuza Like a Dragon, the last dragon quest...
:stopitslime:

edit: breh didn't even specify rpg, 'any game from a Japanese studio':laff:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It’s common sense, why blindly support anyone just because? I love Spike Lee but i was good on watching a remake of Oldboy by him.

If Kojima wants to go and do an episodic horror game, cool but i wouldn’t have bought a P.T/Silent Hill game from him on PlayStation either. It’s just not my bag.

Speaking of Spike Lee, I can’t still get over the fact that he made my 2K MyPlayer name “Frequency Vibrations”

:stopitslime:

White folks was made cause they black parents no matter what.

:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
let’s not act like some of y’all are about to start loving him all of a sudden, y’all just as bad as each other :mjlol:
Nope. That’s you weirdos that switch it up based on what console the game is on. Like @Gizmo_Duck dapped your post and in here talking about he don’t care cause it’s a horror game but just spent weeks like this
1hqk3u.jpg

Trying to prove a Kojima horror game was coming to PlayStation.

You Sony nikkas are crazy :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. That’s you weirdos that switch it up based on what console the game is on. Like @Gizmo_Duck dapped your post and in here talking about he don’t care cause it’s a horror game but just spent weeks like this
1hqk3u.jpg

Trying to prove a Kojima horror game was coming to PlayStation.

You Sony nikkas are crazy :mjlol:
fukk outta here you literally do the exact same shyt as he does :mjlol:

Legalese

Banned
Daps

Even tho its all wrong, you might have been able to get away with this if not for the last sentence lol

BOTW is one of the best games of all time, Persona 5 has taken GOTY awards etc.