Sony stans, do you care that Kojima is now working for Xbox?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Apparently he’s signed a deal with Microsoft to make an exclusive game for them. Seeing as Kohima has always been assoc7with PlayStation for much of his career, are bothered by this development?

Xbots, are you happy to see Kohima in your camp?
considering his last two games have been ass I don't give a fukk

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didn't realize the delusions would continue :bryan:
I get and understand this from his hardcore fans. I find it hilarious that xbots figure this is going to be the standard feeling from all playstation fans tho. If it ain't metal gear, I'm whatever about Kojima tbh.
What's hilarious is you said all that under the premise that everyone only plays on one console. Like if you prefer Xbox then that means you never played mgs or something? I was affected by disc read error, my og PS1 had to be upside down to work, I had Tobal #1, I killed you in uncharted 2 online. Kojima is a staple in the gaming industry and who cares if you didn't like his last game. If a movie director makes a bad movie does that mean anything he works on again will also fail? Only butthurt fanboys use that kind of logic and you sir been wearing your emotions on your sleeve all thread long. Now watch me EXPOSE!!! others just like you :ufdup:
It’s common sense, why blindly support anyone just because? I love Spike Lee but i was good on watching a remake of Oldboy by him.

If Kojima wants to go and do an episodic horror game, cool but i wouldn’t have bought a P.T/Silent Hill game from him on PlayStation either. It’s just not my bag.
These stories and more on this episode of, The Twilight Zone :mindblown:
Better thread would've been about XBox stans pulling an about face on their Kojima opinions, but this will do.
I love these Sony Stan narratives, but notice how it's only Sony stans in here talking shyt about Kojima, like damn near every post is that, then they say it's us :laff: here's the latest post hot off the presses..
considering his last two games have been ass I don't give a fukk
But pull up any PT/abandoned thread and the narrative is vastly different by those same Sony stans :scust:
Nope. That’s you weirdos that switch it up based on what console the game is on. Like @Gizmo_Duck dapped your post and in here talking about he don’t care cause it’s a horror game but just spent weeks like this
1hqk3u.jpg

Trying to prove a Kojima horror game was coming to PlayStation.

You Sony nikkas are crazy :mjlol:
I'm glad you said something because I literally was like
33bk5yc.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nope. That’s you weirdos that switch it up based on what console the game is on. Like @Gizmo_Duck dapped your post and in here talking about he don’t care cause it’s a horror game but just spent weeks like this
1hqk3u.jpg

Trying to prove a Kojima horror game was coming to PlayStation.

You Sony nikkas are crazy :mjlol:

No ones actually hype for this game, its just fun egging on the conspiracy shyt. :gucci:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I

I love these Sony Stan narratives, but notice how it's only Sony stans in here talking shyt about Kojima, like damn near every post is that, then they say it's us :laff: here's the latest post hot off the presses..

Lemme just drop this here right quick.

Let me get this straight, kojima who is over the hill as a game designer might be making a game that was never that SPECIAL in the first place? Is resident evil 8 not good enough? Do you expect this to be better?

This has nothing to do with console war either, why are people acting like silent hill was ever a big deal like that?

Do more meaningful shyt with your free time, breh. It's a holiday weekend.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lemme just drop this here right quick.

Do more meaningful shyt with your free time, breh. It's a holiday weekend.
You must be slow so I'll slow it down so even you can keep up :therethere:
Kojima is mgs and that game been on a downward slide since mgs4. His other project wasn't lived by all but some loved it. Most believe he's peaked, doesn't mean anything he touches will be shyt. But let's pump our brakes on thinking he can't do wrong because not only has he, but that hype kept Sony afloat. And the hype for another Sony exclusive is what spurred my comment. What did I say that's wasn't true, and where did I say he'll never make a good game again? Finally, I'm not in this thread bashing him, only all the Sony stans who was trying to break the internet to find out when abandoned would turn into silent hill :laff:

Now you wanna ignore all of that? :stop:
Look at all the post in this thread from known Sony heads. Total 180 from just...