Sony stans, do you care that Kojima is now working for Xbox?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I’ve always been a huge fan of his work, especially MGS1-3 which are some of my favourite games of all time, but his work post Mgs3 has been rubbish IMO. Mgs4 was a bloated mess and I couldn’t be bothered to finish it. Same with MGSV. As for Death Stranding, the less said about it the better :mjlol:

If he makes a truly great game for the Xbox that appeals to me, I wouldn’t hesitate twice to buy an Xbox console but I seriously doubt it. The man is a genius but I’m afraid he’s washed now :yeshrug:

Hes the George Lucas of gaming. He needs somebody to keep him grounded.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Does that make sense ?

can you count?

51zaptYg5gL.jpg

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Right....and yet not even 1 post after yours...:francis::mjlol:
Thecoli often acts like Metacritic scores and sales are end all be all so ppl are just keeping that same energy.

Death Stranding is sitting at an 8.4 that was actually closer to its 7.3 User Score before PlayStation-Centric sites boosted the score with all those 9s and 10/10 ratings. And we already know what time it is with the game’s sales on PS4.

So let’s keep it 100 you and many others would be clowning this game if it was a Switch or Xbox exclusive.:manny: And rightfully so IMO.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thecoli often acts like Metacritic scores and sales are end all be all so ppl are just keeping that same energy.

It’s sitting at an 8.4 that was actually closer to its 7.3 User Score before PlayStation-Centric sites boosted the scorewith all those 9s and 10/10 ratings. And we already know what time it is with the game’s sales on PS4.

So let’s keep it 100 you and many others would be clowning this game if it was a Switch or Xbox exclusive.:manny: And rightfully so IMO.
Make up hypotheticals cause you’re feeling defeated breh

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post sounds like viral marketing.
No it doesn’t lol, how many people watched the death stranding trailer or read plot details for TLOU2 and decided it was trash without experiencing it, nothing to do with what console they’re on, just gamers in general

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
No, it doesn’t lol, how many people watched the death stranding trailer or read plot details for TLOU2 and decided it was trash without experiencing it, nothing to do with what console they’re on, just gamers in general
I guess you want to play stupid and act like all forms of entertainment don’t get judged of first and early impressions. :stopitslime:

There were quite a few trailers and hours of gameplay of those games(and others) all over the internet before the games even release. Everyone knows what those games are.

Viral marketing.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you want to play stupid and act like all forms of entertainment don’t get judged of first and early impressions. :stopitslime:

There were quite a few trailers and hours of gameplay of those games and others all over the internet before the games even release. Everyone knows what those games are.

Viral marketing.
Ok, and how does that change anything about what my post said?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You didn’t post figures specific to JPN

Let me help you then...

According to a weekly sales report from Japanese publication Famitsu, the PlayStation 5 recently moved another 30,000 units in the region. TwistedVoxel notes the increase brings the PS5's current total in Japan to an impressive 689,000 units sold. That's about 40,000 more consoles sold than the PlayStation 4, which in the same time frame (25 weeks post-launch) had shifted 648,000 units in Sony's home country.

These updated sales figures paint a completely different picture compared to early trends. Notably, they show that, as many previously predicted, the PS5's disappointing launch in Japan was the fault of console stock shortages. It's clear the system is selling like hot cakes whenever more stock becomes available.