Sony stans, do you care that Kojima is now working for Xbox?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
At this point, it's pretty much a non-concern for me, especially without seeing anything about what the game is like and whatnot. If it's a solid game, then that's great for them.:manny:

What I'm sure is the funny reality of the matter is that they are happier about it being a bragging right moreso than being truly interested in whatever the game turns out to even being. Liable to have a low completion rate as well.:yeshrug:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I have a PC for anything not Sony. If he dropped a MGS ripoff that might get my interest however.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo, look at these mad hurt replies :laff:
It's not official yet:to:, and I really don't care where Kojima goes :manny:
:bryan:
At this point, it's pretty much a non-concern for me, especially without seeing anything about what the game is like and whatnot. If it's a solid game, then that's great for them.:manny:

What I'm sure is the funny reality of the matter is that they are happier about it being a bragging right moreso than being truly interested in whatever the game turns out to even being. Liable to have a low completion rate as well.:yeshrug:
These nikkaz are saaaaaaaalty :banderas:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony supposedly turned the game down because kojima wanted an episodic format.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I will follow GOATJIMA anywhere. Even if that means I gotta get gamepass :yeshrug:

I get and understand this from his hardcore fans. I find it hilarious that xbots figure this is going to be the standard feeling from all playstation fans tho. If it ain't metal gear, I'm whatever about Kojima tbh.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get and understand this from hardcore fans. I find it hilarious that xbots figure this is going to be the standard feeling from all playstation fans tho. If it ain't metal gear, I'm whatever about Kojima tbh.

It’s common sense, why blindly support anyone just because? I love Spike Lee but i was good on watching a remake of Oldboy by him.

If Kojima wants to go and do an episodic horror game, cool but i wouldn’t have bought a P.T/Silent Hill game from him on PlayStation either. It’s just not my bag.

Last edited: