Sony Stan's attempting to use the reality Gem to rewrite history.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
7 pages of #shambles
7 days you coulda waited instead of paying for “DLC”

IMG-1362.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Exactly.
Like 9/10 they starting shyt and then they cry when Sony nikkas goin on the offensive
:dead:

I’m never fukking letting up on them fools :mjgrin:

I seriously can't remember a single major release of Sony's on this board that didn't have a thread that was polluted with Xbox gamers trolling while using some form or variation of, "walking sim," "movie game," "formulaic," "DLC," or bemoaning lesbians. Hell, many dudes who will liken themselves to victims now have been in the Spider-Man 2 OT since the game was announced polluting it because it's not on Xbox. Now folks should just game and not pile on Starfield? Nah, and I'm enjoying what I've experienced in Starfield so far. You unfortunately tend to get back what you were determined to put out.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm Sony over Microsoft then, now, & forever, but I don't think Starfield is a bad or mediocre game. It's rough in some areas but a lot of my complaints will be likely resolved with patches and/or mods. It's a really good game and getting lost in a Bethesda game is the perfect way to bring in the holidays. That said, a lot of you showed your asses when HZD dropped.

The official thread for TLOU2 was embarrassing, and yall didn't hesitate to voice your displeasure of the "movie game" that is "Dad of War," as Xbots put it. You all will 100% be there in the SM-2 Official Thread when its' stickied.

Xbots like to hand out peace treaties and plead to be left alone whenever they get a major drop. but they're in every Sony exclusive game thread firing off jokes and making concern trolls threads weeks before Sony releases the game. You can't throw a rock at someone and laugh about it but drop a dime moments later because they threw one back that actually hit you and it was bigger. The only people in this subforum who get a pass are those who don't participate in the console tribalism and are only here for the news. Everyone else needs to have a seat. This is exactly you've been begging for.

:camby:
Who are these mythical posters and where are they now?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I seriously can't remember a single major release of Sony's on this board that didn't have a thread that was polluted with Xbox gamers trolling while using some form or variation of, "walking sim," "movie game," "formulaic," "DLC," or bemoaning lesbians. Hell, many dudes who will liken themselves to victims now have been in the Spider-Man 2 OT since the game was announced polluting it because it's not on Xbox. Now folks should just game and not pile on Starfield? Nah, and I'm enjoying what I've experienced in Starfield so far. You unfortunately tend to get back what you were determined to put out.
who's polluting the Spider-Man 2 OT?