Sony Stan's attempting to use the reality Gem to rewrite history.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:scust:
DpXjKI5.png
Xbox tax :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’ve always been an xbox stan that can’t admit you can’t live without playstation.

You use nintendo as a deflection, always have. We know you don’t care about nintendo like that. Your Larry box tactics have always been see through. I’ve seen other xbox shills do the same thing, “im actually not an xbox stan, i love nintendo!”
Or maybe I just game on all consoles and have a console preferences?

The sad thing is y'all don't notice that I don't really complain about Sony as a whole their a company and a company is going to do with a company has to do, 90% of my post have the words "Sony stan" because it's y'all that are :scust:

If I'd had 500 hours of Nintendo games played y'all would have been on some "he doesn't even play Xbox" If I would have had 500 of PS, "he doesn't even like Nintendo" and if I would have had 500 hours of mobile game time "he doesn't even play console games"

Like I said I own and play on them all.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Or maybe I just game on all consoles and have a console preferences? The sad thing is y'all don't notice that I don't really complain about Sony as a whole their a company and a company is going to do with a company has to do, 90% of my post have the words "Sony stan" because it's y'all that are

Like I said I own and play on them all.

I've also only bought 3 PlayStation games this year, played only 2 of those games and the only reason I have PSN currentnly is because I need for multiplayer

Ironically it's the year that PlayStation games and exclusives have been the weakest they have been in like 7 years.

Nintendo has been killing it with multiple potential 1st party GOTY contenders on 7 year old hardware.

Now you want my Nintendo score? I've only played like 2 maybe 3 switch games this year sofar,

Words :hula: Actions

Yall just can’t stand in your standom because you lowkey know you can’t stand criticism of xbox as a platform. You constantly use Nintendo to deflect any of it, which is why you are constantly bringing it up. Despite you saying this has been a GOAT year for nintendo and how they DOMINATED with releases you still have only played as much on it as you’ve played on PlayStation, less so. Despite this being one of the ‘weakest’ years for playstation.

Nothing you say ever adds up. It’s just you constantly talking yourself into pretzels to stan xbox. At least people like meach can be honest with themselves. You still believe anyone is falling for your Larry deception

Your posts pretty much tell us that playstation in its weakest year still gets more attention from you than Nintendo in its best year. That sounds like something I would say :mjpls:

Last edited: