Sony Stan's attempting to use the reality Gem to rewrite history.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seriously can't remember a single major release of Sony's on this board that didn't have a thread that was polluted with Xbox gamers trolling while using some form or variation of, "walking sim," "movie game," "formulaic," "DLC," or bemoaning lesbians. Hell, many dudes who will liken themselves to victims now have been in the Spider-Man 2 OT since the game was announced polluting it because it's not on Xbox. Now folks should just game and not pile on Starfield? Nah, and I'm enjoying what I've experienced in Starfield so far. You unfortunately tend to get back what you were determined to put out.
The fact you think that anyone that complains is a "Xbot" is hilarious. Most the people y'all see complaining in whatever thread are PlayStation guys.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol: why are you so upset @The Mad Titan

Game has some low parts and yall acting like the sky is falling.

It's an upper 80s game which is damn good. :dead:

Yall nikkaz mad and tight for no reason. Everyone that doesn't think it's the greatest thing isn't a "Sony" Stan either.

Stop actin like hoes.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
#shambles

:mjlol:
The Mad Titan Be Like:

"Shambles"
20220923133005.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: why are you so upset @The Mad Titan

Game has some low parts and yall acting like the sky is falling.

It's an upper 80s game which is damn good. :dead:

Yall nikkaz mad and tight for no reason. Everyone that doesn't think it's the greatest thing isn't a "Sony" Stan either.

Stop actin like hoes.
I don't care about scores for starfield. I don't care about scores for games in general from outlets or social media.

Also It's an Xbox exclusive so I knew there would bias and conflicting scores.

What I do care about and don't like is @Gizmo_Duck and his lackeys trying to pretend like Xbox players were the ones constantly bringing up, creating threads and hyping up the game and now the Xbox player base is mad because of so hype beast that we created.

So receipts got posted up. :yeshrug:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This thread is hilarious :heh:

You got bots lying they ass off that they were never hyped for Starfield like that and they're playing the game for free on Game Pass during early access period (lol).... All while defending the game.

Maybe you would've made it past level 2 after 8 hours of gameplay if you didn't spend your entire Saturday digging up old threads :mjlol:

Dude can't even enjoy his new game :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You got bots lying they ass off that they were never hyped for Starfield like that and they're playing the game for free on Game Pass during early access period (lol).... All while defending the game.

Maybe you would've made it past level 2 after 8 hours of gameplay if you didn't spend your entire Saturday digging up old threads :mjlol:

#shambles

It's ok breh, you'll have a game to play in...

*Checks calendar*

About a month and a half
:mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Flabstation fans unhinged :picard: , check the pinned people too busy playing

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I gotta build a new PC to run it so it will be a while for me.

7 referrals this month, all of them folks I know who only got PlayStations. 50$ a month.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

7 referrals this month, all of them folks I know who only got PlayStations. 50$ a month.
7 :mjlol: