Sony Stan's attempting to use the reality Gem to rewrite history.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
20230902-205543.jpg

Game is fire so far, I didn't expect to play more than a couple hours tbh.

7 hours a 40 minutes of idle time

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ayo bruv I ain’t even finna read all that you get me?
All I know is starfield isn’t saving yall poor piss boat
:banderas:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Right, I've been playing since yesterday evening, already got like a total of 7 or more hours in the game and I've spent more time spent all of maybe 60 minutes on the coli.

but let these stans tell it and it's the other way around.

The really out here starving, I hope spiderman 2 holds them over until next year :sadcam:
:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm Sony over Microsoft then, now, & forever, but I don't think Starfield is a bad or mediocre game. It's rough in some areas but a lot of my complaints will be likely resolved with patches and/or mods. It's a really good game and getting lost in a Bethesda game is the perfect way to bring in the holidays. That said, a lot of you showed your asses when HZD dropped.

The official thread for TLOU2 was embarrassing, and yall didn't hesitate to voice your displeasure of the "movie game" that is "Dad of War," as Xbots put it. You all will 100% be there in the SM-2 Official Thread when its' stickied.

Xbots like to hand out peace treaties and plead to be left alone whenever they get a major drop. but they're in every Sony exclusive game thread firing off jokes and making concern trolls threads weeks before Sony releases the game. You can't throw a rock at someone and laugh about it but drop a dime moments later because they threw one back that actually hit you and it was bigger. The only people in this subforum who get a pass are those who don't participate in the console tribalism and are only here for the news. Everyone else needs to have a seat. This is exactly you've been begging for.

:camby:

Last edited: