Sony stans are truly nuts

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Xbots couldn't comprehend how a Sony gamer could be so successful, and not live in his mom's basement like xbots do.

This dont even make sense considering xbots here as much as clowned for financial woes actually own houses, full time jobs, property and have their own families. while the most notable sony stans here are in their mid 30's and still live at home with their parents arguing over space with their siblings

@Rekkapryde is the only successful in real life Sony stan on this entire site :laff: @Dorian Breh is a virgin bum, @Fatboi1 is 35 and lives with his parents, @Gizmo_Duck doesnt even have a job, @It was always you koba jobless and contemplating suicide in the locker room even though he tells people to kill themselves in this sub forum

Finally decided enough was enough with this miserable ass job:scust:

You know your job sucks when as soon as you get in work at 8am you’re constantly checking the clock for 5pm. This is possibly the worst job I’ve ever had in my life. This job was seriously making me depressed and even suicidal and I knew I had to leave for my mental health. I now feel good as fukk, gonna take the rest of the week off, prepare my resume and get back on the hunt next week Monday. This job sucked so much I couldn’t even do the usual 2 week notice cos no way I could spend another day here. Thank fukk for that :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This dont even make sense considering xbots here as much as clowned for financial woes actually own houses, full time jobs, property and have their own families. while the most notable sony stans here are in their mid 30's and still live at home with their parents arguing over space with their siblings

@Rekkapryde is the only successful in real life Sony stan on this entire site :laff: @Dorian Breh is a virgin bum, @Fatboi1 is 35 and lives with his parents, @Gizmo_Duck doesnt even have a job, @It was always you koba jobless and contemplating suicide in the locker room even though he tells people to kill themselves in this sub forum

you woke up today and chose violence fam? :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
meanwhile we in year 9 of Lying Ass Phil

Recap of the first 5 years and still to be continued....

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

2020 -
2021 -
2022 - Hopefully Starfield

meanwhile Halo, Gears, and Forza as usual.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm 32 and I live with my dog and my dad in the basement fam. Get it correct. I still got $200 saved from the stimulus check :wow: Gonna save up and book a trip to Bangkok.

Might sell the PS5 to get the rest of the money though.