Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew you wasn't shyt :camby:
Here's a picture of my dog
new-house-basement-chained-pit-bull-dog-1-5ab4b4944ed5e__700.jpg

Superstar
Daps
This dont even make sense considering xbots here as much as clowned for financial woes actually own houses, full time jobs, property and have their own families. while the most notable sony stans here are in their mid 30's and still live at home with their parents arguing over space with their siblings

@Rekkapryde is the only successful in real life Sony stan on this entire site :laff: @Dorian Breh is a virgin bum, @Fatboi1 is 35 and lives with his parents, @Gizmo_Duck doesnt even have a job, @It was always you koba jobless and contemplating suicide in the locker room even though he tells people to kill themselves in this sub forum

AngryGloomyFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This dont even make sense considering xbots here as much as clowned for financial woes actually own houses, full time jobs, property and have their own families. while the most notable sony stans here are in their mid 30's and still live at home with their parents arguing over space with their siblings

@Rekkapryde is the only successful in real life Sony stan on this entire site :laff: @Dorian Breh is a virgin bum, @Fatboi1 is 35 and lives with his parents, @Gizmo_Duck doesnt even have a job, @It was always you koba jobless and contemplating suicide in the locker room even though he tells people to kill themselves in this sub forum
Ghatdam :dead: