Sony stans are truly nuts

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to think console wars was mostly people who could afford only one console and justify the purchase online after the realization that you just bought a $500 paperweight.

But this dude is/was in the medical field, he could easily afford not just all the consoles, but even build a decent PC that outperform both of them.:dwillhuh:
It's never about the cost, it's the principal. How dare an Xbot accuse Sony of having no games :wow:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I use to think console wars was mostly people who could afford only one console and justify the purchase online after the realization that you just bought a $500 paperweight.

But this dude is/was in the medical field, he could easily afford not just all the consoles, but even build a decent PC that outperform both of them.:dwillhuh:
Hell, even most if not all the brehs here can comfortably afford every platform. Brehs got elaborate racing wheel setups and shyt. OLED displays, $1k+ PC rigs. Buy every damn game on release :stopitslime:. It’s just something that’s become embedded in the culture. Buoyed by corporate interests like SEGA. I still contend that this ongoing fanboy shyt is their fault.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’m not really sure why people still think this. Most console warring is from adults at this point, damn near everyone here im sure can afford to buy two consoles

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
At this point I consider platform stanning after the age of 25 a mental illnesses.
That, or a strong sense of attachment and loyalty? A lot of us were kids or teens when the gaming industry started popping. We were raised on it. If you don't make a conscious effort to grow out of your favorite brand this is the result :demonic:. My pops is still a staunch Cowboys fan and the shyt don't make any sense. All because of some shyt he witnessed decades ago. I look at console warring more or less the same as sports. Except this is much lamer.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Who else a real sony stan whose successful in life ?
full

Deman

All Star
Daps
It b like that sometimes u know

we gon square up everywhere

Last edited: