Sony Respected Developer Dave Jeffe states "Sony is at its end"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's gonna be interesting. So far I'm more excited about some of the features I've been hearing about on the Xbox side. If they can really pull off the "only entertainment device in the living room" idea that would be :ahh:

Realistically I'll probably end up with both consoles, but it will be interesting to see which one convinces me to give them my money this Christmas.
@Gizmo_Duck and you took this post out of context. Post the whole thing next time mister stan man.
Thats why its not even that fun to joke with xbox stans about gaming becuase they’ve been wrong for so long they have no problem with continuing to be wrong. It’s like, what’s the point?
Judging by that post you just dug up i was spot on. It’s still microsoft leading the industry in features and the living room experience. So much so that Sony is now scrambling to follow microsoft’s strategy.

Took them a while but that vision is now a reality :ahh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I thought Sony putting all their flagship 1st party games on PC was a sign of how they saw themselves in the market but I guess not everyone can take a hint

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Sony putting all their flagship 1st party games on PC was a sign of how they saw themselves in the market but I guess not everyone can take a hint
I'm not sure what "how they saw themselves in the market" means in this context, but yes, Playstation like making money and increasing revenue.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm not sure what "how they saw themselves in the market" means in this context, but yes, Playstation like making money and increasing revenue.
I mean Sony knows in the long run the only way they can even attempt to compete with microsoft when it comes to gaming is to put their flagship system selling games on PC.

Maybe the playstation is still around for the last of us 3. Or maybe by then it will be coming out on xbox and pc after sony becomes the next sega :leon:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Sony knows in the long run the only way they can even attempt to compete with microsoft when it comes to gaming is to put their flagship system selling games on PC.

Maybe the playstation is still around for the last of us 3. Or maybe by then it will be coming out on xbox and pc after sony becomes the next sega :leon:

You are clearly retarded sir.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
We not even two years deep into the current gen and these guys talking about "bu-but in the long run... ".

MS couldn't get a single game out this year or start a successful new IP in over a decade, shyt, they can't even show gameplay footage for games that were announced several years ago, and we supposed to believe they're suddenly going to have a catalog that can compete with Sony? I guess it must be two Sonys. *Shawty Lo voice*

Sony has already lapped MS several times over in this race and already has a far better library with their own service with just their old games due to their consistency over the last couple decades. While MS still figuring out how to make worthwhile games and release them in a timely schedule, Sony is plotting on the next frontier of trying to take VR mainstream.

But, hey, maybe next generation (or the one after that), I guess. :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
We not even two years deep into the current gen and these guys talking about "bu-but in the long run... ".

MS couldn't get a single game out this year or start a successful new IP in over a decade, shyt, they can't even show gameplay footage for games that were announced several years ago, and we supposed to believe they're suddenly going to have a catalog that can compete with Sony? I guess it must be two Sonys. *Shawty Lo voice*

Sony has already lapped MS several times over in this race and already has a far better library with their own service with just their old games due to their consistency over the last couple decades. While MS still figuring out how to make worthwhile games and release them in a timely schedule, Sony is plotting on the next frontier of trying to take VR mainstream.

But, hey, maybe next generation (or the one after that), I guess. :mjlol:

In 2030, we comin for you, nikka :ufdup: