Sony Milking Last Of Us 2: New Editions on the Way (Update: Confirmed)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
TLOU Part 2 was coming to PC inevitably so a PS5 "remake/remaster" was probably a 2 birds one stone thing. ND is obviously working on other stuff but these leaks coupled with the anxious fans waiting for updates on Factions is setting the tone that they have nothing in the pipeline. It's like if GTA 6 for example never leaked people would be saying the same thing about GTA 6 probably not ever coming out.
I was summoned over here. I probably should have just responded with Spiderman spoilers :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TLOU Part 2 was coming to PC inevitably so a PS5 "remake/remaster" was probably a 2 birds one stone thing. ND is obviously working on other stuff but these leaks coupled with the anxious fans waiting for updates on Factions is setting the tone that they have nothing in the pipeline. It's like if GTA 6 for example never leaked people would be saying the same thing about GTA 6 probably not ever coming out.
Sony mismanaging ND, games must be in dev hell.

What the hell is Jim Ryan doing over there… oh wait :patrice:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
That last fight was brutal! I thought Ellie was gonna kill Abbey and then maybe get snuck by Lev in the aftermath. Ellie should’ve just stayed her ass on the farm with Dina. You went all that way just to lose two fingers and still let her live anyway. That PTSD is real…

:wow:

Naughty Dog knocked this shyt out of the park. 10/10.

Damn, now that I think about it, if Ellie did absolutely nothing at the end and stayed with Dina on the farm and lived her life, Abbey would’ve died anyway. Ellie saved her by going to kill her. Abbey would’ve been dead on that beach with everyone else. She owes Ellie a life debt now.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That last fight was brutal! I thought Ellie was gonna kill Abbey and then maybe get snuck by Lev in the aftermath. Ellie should’ve just stayed her ass on the farm with Dina. You went all that way just to lose two fingers and still let her live anyway. That PTSD is real…

:wow:

Naughty Dog knocked this shyt out of the park. 10/10.

Damn, now that I think about it, if Ellie did absolutely nothing at the end and stayed with Dina on the farm and lived her life, Abbey would’ve died anyway. Ellie saved her by going to kill her. Abbey would’ve been dead on that beach with everyone else. She owes Ellie a life debt now.

Did you think Ellie was gonna die too after she got shanked by the tree?
great game:wow:

Yeah Abbey woulda been fukked.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Did you think Ellie was gonna die too after she got shanked by the tree?
great game:wow:

Yeah Abbey woulda been fukked.
I definitely thought the tree thing signified that it was the beginning of the end for her. Like that would be the first wound of many she would sustain before it’s all over.