Sony Milking Last Of Us 2: New Editions on the Way (Update: Confirmed)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That last fight was brutal! I thought Ellie was gonna kill Abbey and then maybe get snuck by Lev in the aftermath. Ellie should’ve just stayed her ass on the farm with Dina. You went all that way just to lose two fingers and still let her live anyway. That PTSD is real…

:wow:

Naughty Dog knocked this shyt out of the park. 10/10.

Damn, now that I think about it, if Ellie did absolutely nothing at the end and stayed with Dina on the farm and lived her life, Abbey would’ve died anyway. Ellie saved her by going to kill her. Abbey would’ve been dead on that beach with everyone else. She owes Ellie a life debt now.

Thats my goat :wow:

The ending having that much irony is what makes this game genius.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What was there to hate? I missed out on a lot of the buzz when this game dropped because I was in Afghanistan.

The game leaked two months early and created a lot of false narratives that people to this day still think is true

• Abby is trans
  • Ellie and Dina were being hunted by fundamentalist Christian’s for being gay
  • Neil druckmann motion captured himself fukking abby
  • That there’s underlying secret pro Zionist narratives written in, etc.
Also, there’s the usual stuff, about Abby’s muscles, the revenge plot not making sense, ellie being gay, them killing joel didn’t make sense, etc.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game leaked two months early and created a lot of false narratives that people to this day still think is true

• Abby is trans
Also, there’s the usual stuff, about Abby’s muscles, the revenge plot not making sense, ellie being gay, them killing joel didn’t make sense, etc.
yeah someone definitely tried to sabotage this game and they failed, i've personally never seen a video game this big have a plot leak so far in advance

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Yo that’s wild. All that over a game before they even played it for themselves. Then it turned out to be damn classic.

Abbey is an amazing character. They really made it so that you fully understood her motivations. In the end, I couldn’t hate her at all.

I was telling my girl earlier that I don’t know how they can pull all this off in season 2 of the tv show. It’s too much story for one season, in my opinion.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo that’s wild. All that over a game before they even played it for themselves. Then it turned out to be damn classic.

Abbey is an amazing character. They really made it so that you fully understood her motivations. In the end, I couldn’t hate her at all.

I was telling my girl earlier that I don’t know how they can pull all this off in season 2 of the tv show. It’s too much story for one season, in my opinion.
part 2 is gonna be spread over 2 possibly 3 seasons

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There was a lot of absolutely stupid backlash to the game. If you've ever watched Angry Joe on YouTube, he reacts like a fukking baby to the ending.

And yeah, like the post above said, the story of part 2 is going to be split over 2 - 3 seasons. I wonder how they're going to handle all the timeline jumping. Or if they're going to just start from the beginning and jump forward instead.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There was a lot of absolutely stupid backlash to the game. If you've ever watch Angry Joe on YouTube, he reacts like a fukking baby to the end

I watched a clip where he wouldn’t even play the game he would just hand it off to someone and walk out the room crying. The reaction to this game made me unfollow a lot of people, a lot of those people I’m sure regret how they acted around the time this came out.

Now here we are 4 years later and there’s very few games that really achieve this level of story telling, gameplay, graphics, etc.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
There was a lot of absolutely stupid backlash to the game. If you've ever watched Angry Joe on YouTube, he reacts like a fukking baby to the ending.

And yeah, like the post above said, the story of part 2 is going to be split over 2 - 3 seasons. I wonder how they're going to handle all the timeline jumping. Or if they're going to just start from the beginning and jump forward instead.
What was his problem with the ending?

:ohhh:
Damn, where at?
I was in J-Bad.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

• Abby is trans
What?! I've never heard any of this, and I've never heard nor seen anyone complain or even remotely mention anything close to this

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this game was booty compared to the 1st one but still an amazing experience in its own right.

I'd never play it again... But apparently people don't mind renting and replaying these games. :manny: