Sony might have secured exclusivity with Castlevania , Metal Gear and Silent Hill.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And the only reason that's even happening is because MS bought the whole company.

Otherwise Xbox would have been smoothered out of Starfield also.

Meanwhile I can't wait to play

Final fantasy7 Re
Integrade
Final fantasy 16
Rebirth
Stellar blade
Silent Hill
And potentially now MGS3 on my xbox
:comeon:

A bunch of games that in total haven’t and won’t sell what skyrim alone sold lol

To you, its ok if Nintendo funds and publishes Bayonetta to keep it alive or else it wouldn’t exist, but sony reviving a bunch of long dead 3rd party IP is a no no :mjlol:

Microsoft is taking entire life long multiplatform franchises off teh table in one fell swoop, permanently. Doom, Rage, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dishonored, Wolfenstein, etc.

Don’t be mad sony secured the IP’s they could with the little amount of money they have :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fvi6jMxXsAAp0Pj

:wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't care too much about a MSG3 remake with the HD version out there. I'll play it but I really think they'd be missing an opportunity to make a MGS1 Remake before anything else. If any game deserves to be modernized, it's that one. And revisiting Shadow Moses on MGS4 confirmed it. :wow:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Problem is will there be a delay. I usually dont care for the games sony puts some sort of timed exclusivity bullshyt on but I'll be kinda irritated if the sh2 remake isn't day and date on pc
I can understand that. I really want MGS3 again. So hopefully it doesn't cause a delay.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
A third person Castlevania game would be cool, will they use that decmia engine

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Really hope this is true...

Been dealing with so much MGS related :duck: since Phantom Pain dropped