Sony might have secured exclusivity with Castlevania , Metal Gear and Silent Hill.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This really just sounds like safe guesses based off Silent Hill 2 Remake timed exclusivity.

Dude doesn't know anything, and people gotta stop falling for this clout chasing shyt.

Yeah, its from sprehsal nick, so it should be taken with a huge grain of salt. I dont think that guys ever been right about anything

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, its from sprehsal nick, so it should be taken with a huge grain of salt. I dont think that guys ever been right about anything

Wasn't he right a couple times? I think he came up with the Directors Cuts.

I was moreso referring to the Castlevania part. This musty cac knows what he's doing by making that tweet. It's inflammatory and easy headlines since everyone is fiending for a new 3D Castlevania.

We already know about Silent Hill, and MGS has been rumored for a long time now with supporting evidence, but I don't think there's been anything in regards to a new Castlevania. This type of shyt is the definition of clout chasing.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I was moreso referring to the Castlevania part. This musty cac knows what he's doing by making that tweet. It's inflammatory and easy headlines since everyone is fiending for a new 3D Castlevania.
fukk that, give me another Metroidvania...give me a third in the Soma Cruz games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But Microsoft would have a monopoly with ABK

:mjlol:

Sony has secured time exclusivity for a metal gear remake, one of over 6 silent hill games, and maybe a castlevania game, 3 gaming franchises that haven’t been relevant for at least two console generations, and might not have been revived without their money

Xbox stans: see, this is why its unfair Microsoft can’t buy Activision

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game (MGS) don’t even exist yet :dead:

Haven’t heard anything of substance.

Just a bunch of dreams being sold for the past 3 years :mycry:

:snooze:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Sony should have just outright brought konami behind the scenes because the new owners dont give a shyt...:beli:
This is pretty much the next best thing they could do.

I’m sure Sony has made attempts.

Konami won’t sell the IP’s but will let Sony make the games and then capitalize on the merchandise.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
shyt sounds too good to be true

There's a lot of incentive to bullshyt online so I'm not gonna believe it until I see it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MGS3 Remake? :banderas:

432e76d3cca4d451f69e475fc6119d0ce277b1f2.gifv

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt sounds too good to be true

There's a lot of incentive to bullshyt online so I'm not gonna believe it until I see it

Castlevania seems like bs, but we’ve been hearing how Konami is bringing back big games this year from the horses mouths themselves, and theres a lot of smoke around Snake Eater already, so im almost postive its true, not sure about the sony exclusivity though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Castlevania seems like bs, but we’ve been hearing how Konami is bringing back big games this year from the horses mouths themselves, and theres a lot of smoke around Snake Eater already, so im almost postive its true, not sure about the sony exclusivity though.
what *exactly* was the smoke around snake eater