Sony is Trying to Sell PlayStation Vue [Service shutting down Jan. 2020]

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I looked it up earlier this year. The cable companies no longer care if you threaten to leave for another cable company.to get a lower price. They not budging on the price.
I didn't say threaten. I said ask the current provider for the new customer price. I get 0 pushback. You can look up whatever you want...I just renewed my FiOS contract a week ago and do so every two years.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Don't have these problems

Got a Mexican to hook my internet up at 200mbs down for a one time fee of $220 over 3 years ago, haven't had to pay for internet again

Plus went on reddit and copped the Hulu live for one time payment of $6 :win:

Catch up

Link??!!

:lupe: We might have to check eBay. People sell a lot of bootleg accounts & services dirt cheap on eBay.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Damn looks like I gotta find mama a new service. :francis: Think I'm going Hulu TV next.

Sound like me. I just read PS Vue was being shut down this morning. Hulu Live TV is where I'm going next I'm not fukkin with that AT&T Now app. Had it for 4 months last year and cancelled it. shytty service.

I have PS Vue and it is a good service but it cost too much and I don't like that I have to put my CC info on my console. I remember when PSN was hacked at the start of last gen and that shyt was down for an entire year.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sound like me. I just read PS Vue was being shut down this morning. Hulu Live TV is where I'm going next I'm not fukkin with that AT&T Now app. Had it for 4 months last year and cancelled it. shytty service.

I have PS Vue and it is a good service but it cost too much and I don't like that I have to put my CC info on my console. I remember when PSN was hacked at the start of last gen and that shyt was down for an entire year.
I used my PayPal for PSVue and all my PS transactions

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I’m trying to decide right now and I’ll probably make the switch in the new year. Overall YT tv has my vote only because it has NBA tv and Hulu+ doesn’t. It really sucks that neither of them have NFL network. If I had it my way, I’d go with Hulu+ If it carried at least 1 of those

I'm might just switch on up Hulu+ by the end of next month or beginning of December. Tbh, I'm tired of paying $55 every month when most of the stuff I watch is from local TV.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I just found out today its shutting down Jan 30th. I noticed they didn't charge my card this month so I decided to search online, that's how I found out they shut it down.

They could have at least waited until after the Super Bowl.
:stopitslime: