Sony is Trying to Sell PlayStation Vue [Service shutting down Jan. 2020]

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't have these problems

Got a Mexican to hook my internet up at 200mbs down for a one time fee of $220 over 3 years ago, haven't had to pay for internet again

Plus went on reddit and copped the Hulu live for one time payment of $6 :win:

Catch up
How is that possible?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In my area its spectrum, so I think their workers sell modded routers that bypass and allow internet, cuz he came Inatalled a router and modem and that was it, took less then 15mins, I was good to go, never had to pay again
Damn, wish I could get something like that here. I'm sick of paying for comcast.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Damn, wish I could get something like that here. I'm sick of paying for comcast.
Go on offer up and search internet, idk where u live but over here there are alot of em that do it, you'll see if it's a guy doing it, they'll offer it In tiers of speed, and they'll say one time fee

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
r.i.p. remember i signed up for the trial to get hbo, the trial ended but i still had hbo now for like 6 months. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’ve had it for 2 years now and I don’t think I could ever go back to cable. They basically have the channels that I watch...but I have noticed slight price increases..they ain’t slick.
The service was never profitable for them. They had to increase prices and that still wasn’t enough. Bundling channels won’t be profitable for most companies anymore. We’re going the route of content providers selling their stuff direct to customers on streaming apps.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm already looking...hulu+ is lookin pretty nice. if not that then YT TV
I'm all about the UI experience, and I would like something that has a PS App. I'm leaning towards Hulu+. Hopefully they have some deal that includes their Disney service with Hulu Live TV.

HULU also has Viacomm stations which PS4 hasn't had for years

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The name was stupid imo. :yeshrug:

People hear Playstation and think of videogames. Bad branding. Once it became available on Roku, and other streaming apps they should've re-branded it. People see it on their Firestick like, "why is Playstation on here"

Should've called it Sony Vue.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The name was stupid imo. :yeshrug:

People hear Playstation and think of videogames. Bad branding. Once it became available on Roku, and other streaming apps they should've re-branded it. People see it on their Firestick like, "why is Playstation on here"

Should've called it Sony Vue.

Yeah, I remember my mom giving me the :gucci: on some "I don't want to play games I just want my CNN and MSNBC" when I proposed Playstation Vue as an alternative. :dead:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'm all about the UI experience, and I would like something that has a PS App. I'm leaning towards Hulu+. Hopefully they have some deal that includes their Disney service with Hulu Live TV.

HULU also has Viacomm stations which PS4 hasn't had for years
I’m trying to decide right now and I’ll probably make the switch in the new year. Overall YT tv has my vote only because it has NBA tv and Hulu+ doesn’t. It really sucks that neither of them have NFL network. If I had it my way, I’d go with Hulu+ If it carried at least 1 of those

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to decide right now and I’ll probably make the switch in the new year. Overall YT tv has my vote only because it has NBA tv and Hulu+ doesn’t. It really sucks that neither of them have NFL network. If I had it my way, I’d go with Hulu+ If it carried at least 1 of those
:wtf:

That's crazy