Sony is Trying to Sell PlayStation Vue [Service shutting down Jan. 2020]

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm the only person I know that uses this service... the price was good when it first dropped but they kept increasing it and now I might fukk around and go back to cable.
Ya, they raised the price numerous times and don't get any new networks that anybody cares about

:francis:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I subbed the first year then went back last year for about two months. I liked the service but with price increases and channels leaving or missing I canceled. Sticking to Netflix, YouTube and HBO for now.

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
When i finally dropped cable I looked but all the other streaming services were priced better

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i had it back in 2015, then dropped it the next year due to the service freezing up multiple times during the day. i just came back to it about a month ago because it's sports packages are light years above all of the other streaming services, but then i noticed these f**ks don't have VH1. how do i get my weekly dose of ratchet reality shows now?

:to::to::to:

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sony Pictures is also for sale, but the company hasn't had anyone willing to buy the company.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Sony's IPTV service. It has great image quality, but it's looking like they are abandoning it after getting off to a decent start with it.

That Disney/HULU combo might crush buildings
Great compared to other IPTV, or great as in it can compete with Comcast/DirectTV picture quality?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Remember When The Talking Point Was Playstations Only Focus Was On Games When XBOX Was Doing The TV Thing lol

Also The Disney HULU Combo Still Cant Give You A Live TV Stream So How Is It A Competitor?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The fact that people still can't do math is alarming...if you have to pay for internet still (assuming that's $50-75 a month), how doesn't it make more sense to get a cable package vs. a streaming service? It only makes sense if it's just you lonely, no wife, kids, or roommates or whatever because you can just use a phone hotspot for internet to save money and only have to worry about one device streaming at a time. Even then it would be dumb because if it's just you then you have all the time in the world to just put Kodi on everything and call it a day.

After taxes and fees I pay $104/month ($10 off of that with autopay) for Gigabit internet, 4 FiOS channel packages, and a house phone. If you get SlingTV, Vue, or whatever, + still having to pay someone for internet service then you're paying the same exact price pretty much, it's less convenient, and you're limited on how many devices you can use at once

And I'm speaking from experience... I've researched/used all the combinations and still made sense to go back to cable. The only streaming services I kept were Netflix and Amazon Video because they're "free"

Last edited: