Sony is BAD at garnering hype and effective communication lately resulting in poor first impressions.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
All I'll say is you're an idiot if you pay $700 for a PS5 pro when you can get a gaming PC or laptop that is two to three times more powerful for a similar price. Sony's exclusive games ain't even all that Jhonn Blaze like that anymore to even justify that shyt.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

nikkas are buying OLED steamdecks for 700 dollars but im supposed to believe this?
Post the specs for the PS5 pro, I'll go find you some options breh. For $700 just pay an additional $300 and you'll get similar performance with more functions. That's if you are building you're own, now if you buy one pre-built out of best buy yeah good luck.I know people who paid less for their rigs right now than that they aren't using 8 year old CPU's I promise you that. $700 for some shyt that came out that long ago is pitiful.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Post the specs for the PS5 pro, I'll go find you some options breh. For $700 just pay an additional $300 and you'll get similar performance with more functions. That's if you are building you're own, now if you buy one pre-built out of best buy yeah good luck.I know people who paid less for their rigs right now than that they aren't using 8 year old CPU's I promise you that. $700 for some shyt that came out that long ago is pitiful.

Yeah, I’m sure the people that thought a 500 dollar console was too much and now actively agonizing over a 700 dollar cosole they can’t afford will go build themselves A 1500 dollar computer that will play games slightly better/

with no GTA6 in sight

when you can get a gaming PC or laptop that is two to three times more powerful for a similar price

☝🏾 and this is just factually untrue lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The series X is a pro system if we keeping it a buck
real.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
That's the thing those games should still be an incentive for you to upgrade if the PS5 pro matters to you like that.

But overall it doesn't, and as of now it seems like it won't even necessarily fix the "problems" with the current games completely.

The series X is a pro system if we keeping it a buck, so I don't think we see anything crazy different from pro games unless specifically built for it, and it only.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I still not getting the hype...

Once it all died down with the announcement, I just felt like empty. As if this seems more of a waste of time if you already have a PS5, and a upgrade for those trading their PS5's in for the pro. See this is why I always get frustrated with Sony. I WANT TO LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS, BUT GOOD GRIEF THEY ARE SO OBTUSE WITH THE EXECUTION:

• PS4 Pro came out in the midst of a PS5 announcement
  • PS5 Pro but no games outside Astro and beloved titles
  • Lack of care for backward compatibility (Heavens forbid, I just want to play Killzone 2 for the squad)
Like somebody, either a Sony stan, a gamer, a priest, a Xbot, Nintendo dikk rider, PC gang goonie...SOMEBODY TELL ME A PC GAMER WHY SHOULD I INVEST TIME, CONSIDERATION, AND A POTENTIAL FUNERAL FOR MYSELF DUE TO DEATH BY STRANGULATION FROM WIFE....WHY SHOULD I BUY A CONSOLE THAT IS NOT SELLING ME BEYOND DEVELOPER BABBLE?!?!?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna be real. I don't care how much PC I can get for the money, I don't want one. More power to people that have them but I Just give me a reasonably priced console that I cam trade in when a new one drops that I want.
Nah fam, we watchin’ them pockets.

We play downloaded Switch ROMS with ray tracing and 600fps.

Get out of here with that console babble

:ufdup:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm gonna be real. I don't care how much PC I can get for the money, I don't want one. More power to people that have them but I Just give me a reasonably priced console that I cam trade in when a new one drops that I want.

Don’t care about PC but want PC spec gaming brehs :mjlol:

Dudes begging for 60fps and all that shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This is what peopel don’t understand. Some people just dont want pc’s or the hassle of building and troubleshooting with them and thats all it is.

I always said if sony released an 800 dollar more powerful console it would be day one and here we are. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny because the "I'll just get it on PC" folks are strong in this thread talking the exact opposite of what they have been