Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if it was you but some of you were claiming it wasn't going to be a leap.
Yeah you're gonna have to provide quotes on that. I've never said it wouldn't be a leap. I've said, and maintained, that people need to keep their expectations in check in regards to the performance they're gonna get out of these consoles. Which, judging by the Assassin's Creed backlash, we should probably still do. People expecting some 4K/60FPS standard are gonna continue to be disappointed especially with visual fidelity displayed here.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah you're gonna have to provide quotes on that. I've never said it wouldn't be a leap. I've said, and maintained, that people need to keep their expectations in check in regards to the performance they're gonna get out of these consoles. Which, judging by the Assassin's Creed backlash, we should probably still do. People expecting some 4K/60FPS standard are gonna continue to be disappointed especially with visual fidelity displayed here.
It was the other poster. But agreed. Obviously big open world games won't be running at 4k/60fps.