Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
For a tech demo that's setting the bar for what to expect from games 3 years from now that was some mid. Looked like a PC version of Uncharted 4.
marty.gif

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Are people acting like this wasn't seen already, did we not see in game footage of hellblade?

:dwillhuh:

It was a dope tech demo, but we actually have in game footage on xsx running UE4 also that looks just as good

But let's act brand new:hubie:
Yea I just remembered Hellblade 2 which introduced us to next gen.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Are people acting like this wasn't seen already, did we not see in game footage of hellblade?

It was a dope tech demo, but we actually have in game footage on xsx running UE4 also that looks just as good

You mean a pretty In game render ?
Wasn’t playable Sorry

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A tech demo were you can walk around and look at prerendered environments using UE5 should look amazing.

Hell blade on UE4 looked just as good.

Those sonic and Zelda tech playable demos look amazing on UE4 also

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Spencer and Booty gotta jump a Ubisoft exec. Microsoft should have NEVER been associated with AC Valhalla. We forgot that it's AC of all games. lol.

Its a lesson needed.. you have 15 studios now stop relying on third party to show shyt and use your own game or an engine demo. Its like they are learning on the fly.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

this was a little more in depth is why it's getting more praise. Plus with the blunder of the 3rd party "gameplay" inside xbox show they had last week, this 1 tech demo is just about enough for people to shyt on Xbox and call their loss.

MS just needs to learn to execute shyt better. Which I hope they do in the summer when they show off 1st party stuff.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's silly to even debate graphics when it comes to xsx and ps5 truly.

There is a clear cut winner.

Keep it about exclusive games and SSD speeds

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this was a little more in depth is why it's getting more praise. Plus with the blunder of the 3rd party "gameplay" inside xbox show they had last week, this 1 tech demo is just about enough for people to shyt on Xbox and call their loss.

MS just needs to learn to execute shyt better. Which I hope they do in the summer when they show off 1st party stuff.

This show had nothing to do with Sony...

This was just something shown by Geoff, with ps5 tagged on.

Sony literally didn't have to lift a finger outside providing the footage

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Yea Microsoft SUCKS at execution. And I forgot that Hellblade 2 trailer was in-game engine.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This was absolutely gorgeous I just hope that gameplay mechanics evolve along with the aesthetics.
  1. Walk/Run/Drive from Location A to Location B
  2. Kill/Disarm/Neutralize the target
  3. Retrieve the MacGuffin
  4. Walk/Run/Drive from Location B to Location A
Is played out with 1 million or 14 million triangles. My $0.02.