Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:patrice:

That's with SMT aka Hyperthreading basically if a game uses more than 8 cores

Even then, it's negligible on Zen

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Review
that dude all over the place

in one post hes using PC's to deflect from the xbox vs ps5 discussion even though PC's have nothing to do with the conversation or should be brought up here because no shyt PC's can run 1440p/30 fps beautiful games :snoop:

I legit thought this guy was a xbox stan and was trying to bring PC's into the mix for no reason

Unreal Engine 5 tech demo uses 'film-quality' assets, runs on today's hardware | PC Gamer

Current high end PCs are able to run this demo. Still impressive and looks much better than RDR 2 imo. But read the red bolded. Anyone saying this demo was mostly due to SSDs or that SSDs are "true next gen" is out of their minds.

dude been stanning for xBox for 50 posts the past few days but then posts this
Yet I don't OWN an Xbox but only a PS4. @Fatboi1 :heh: This dude has a low IQ when I was DEFENDING PC gaming from fanboys who were saying it cant do what the UE5 engine did.:dahell: No wonder no one takes you serious. Ignored.

he dont even own a xbox, like we supposed to know ? hard to tell because hes arguing for xbox in 5 different threads :dahell:

Daps
Yep. Now Sony has actually introduced people to real next gen and set the narrative that PS5 is truly next gen and the fact that it’s weaker that the Series X won’t even matter anymore. All of Microsoft’s great work so far leading up to this has been wiped out.

On Twitter, all the rage is how Sony has ushered in a true next-gen leap, the forgettable Microsoft event an embarrassing afterthought that no one dares mention.

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.gif

Daps
That UE5 demo just made me even more hype for Sony's proprietary game engines like Decima. The middle of next gen gonna be insane.
It's been confirmed by Tim Sweeney that Epic and Sony have been working alongside one another, tailoring this engine for optimal use on the SSD and IO-focused architecture in the PS5. I can only imagine what Sony has in store for their own proprietary development platforms. I think Microsoft is in trouble.

:banderas:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
that dude all over the place

in one post hes using PC's to deflect from the xbox vs ps5 discussion even though PC's have nothing to do with the conversation or should be brought up here because no shyt PC's can run 1440p/30 fps beautiful games :snoop:

I legit thought this guy was a xbox stan and was trying to bring PC's into the mix for no reason

dude been stanning for xBox for 50 posts the past few days but then posts this

he dont even own a xbox, like we supposed to know ? hard to tell because hes arguing for xbox in 5 different threads :dahell:

This dude is a weirdo schizophrenic or something. How the hell is me arguing that the Xbox Series X and PC can replicate this demo me stanning the Xbox? Are you retarded? If anything YOU sound like a fanboy. And how the fukk is it me that is deflecting to PC? Since when was this discussion about only the PS5 vs Xbox when the engine is also on the PC TOO you idiot? And you KNOW in that SSD thread that I was disagreeing about Sweeney's comments about PS5's SSD being faster than high end PCs. So idk why you're acting brand new on some "stop bringing PC into this discussion!!!" Heck I said PS5 has the advantage in SSD over the Series X but disagreed with people who claimed, "PS5 is more next gen than Xbox due to SSD." Seriously, are you schizophrenic or some shyt? Again, where have I stanned the Xbox one or talked down on the PS5. @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde And if I was stanning the Xbox who gives a shyt? That does not take away from the posts I made. I find it funny when people who have an agenda are first to call other people "stans." lol.

Now go back to bragging about your cornball weirdo PC master vs console peasant cac humor shyt. Like I give a shyt playing on either console or PC.:mjlol: This dude acts like a personal computer is his baby or some shyt. "STOP BRINGING PC INTO THE DISCUSSION!!!!:damn:" Then he brings up Xbox One doing terrible in sales like I give af when @Fatboi1 and others KNOW I clowned the Xbox One many times here.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This dude is a weirdo schizophrenic or something. How the hell is me arguing that the Xbox Series X and PC can replicate this demo me stanning the Xbox? Are you retarded? If anything YOU sound like a fanboy. And how the fukk is it me that is deflecting to PC? Since when was this discussion about only the PS5 vs Xbox when the engine is also on the PC TOO you idiot? And you KNOW in that SSD thread that I was disagreeing about Sweeney's comments about PS5's SSD being faster than high end PCs. So idk why you're acting brand new on some "stop bringing PC into this discussion!!!" Heck I said PS5 has the advantage in SSD over the Series X but disagreed with people who claimed, "PS5 is more next gen than Xbox due to SSD." Seriously, are you schizophrenic or some shyt? Again, where have I stanned the Xbox one or talked down on the PS5. @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde And if I was stanning the Xbox who gives a shyt? That does not take away from the posts I made. I find it funny when people who have an agenda are first to call other people "stans." lol.

Now go back to bragging about your cornball weirdo PC master vs console peasant cac humor shyt. Like I give a shyt playing on either console or PC.:mjlol: This dude acts like a personal computer is his baby or some shyt. "STOP BRINGING PC INTO THE DISCUSSION!!!!:damn:" Then he brings up Xbox One doing terrible in sales like I give af when @Fatboi1 and others KNOW I clowned the Xbox One many times here.
cause not one other person in this thread was talking about PC vs PS5

no shyt unreal engine runs on PC bytch mafukka it STARTED on PC

Unreal Tournament is one of the most known FPS of all time :dahell: where do you think the engine comes from :dahell: its not called unreal engine by mistake :dahell: its also the biggest engine for video games for like 15-20 years :dahell: its not my fault you just now hearing about the engine that runs most these games for 2 decades and think this is some new revelation :dahell:

Wait til you learn that the 2nd most used engine game companies use, Quake Engine, is from the developers of the Quake series :ohhh: it will blow your mind apparently :ohhh:

youve made 50 posts in the past few days talking about xbox teraflops and all you doing is going back and forth with known sony stans defending xbox so my fault for not recognizing that you some how arent a xbox stan or own a xbox

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
cause not one other person in this thread was talking about PC vs PS5
Okay and? Stop acting like the PC is your precious baby.

no shyt unreal engine runs on PC bytch mafukka it STARTED on PC

Unreal Tournament is one of the most known FPS of all time :dahell: where do you think the engine comes from :dahell: its not called unreal engine by mistake :dahell:
No shyt do you want a reward or something?

youve made 50 posts in the past few days talking about xbox teraflops and all you doing is going back and forth with known sony stans defending xbox so my fault for not recognizing that you some how arent a xbox stan or own a xbox

Its not my fault that you were too lazy to read context of my arguments in this thread. My earlier posts in this thread was ACTUALLY praising PS5 and lowkey shytting on Xbox. Here, here and here... For example. And you also ignored me going back and forth with Meach one of the biggest Xbox stans on here. I only started "defending" the Xbox Series X when around 2-3 posters started saying "Microsoft fukked up" and PS5 is "true next gen" based on SSDs which I find ridiculous. Once again Its not my fault you are too LAZY to read context of arguments. I said millions and millions of times that PS5 clearly has the advantage in SSD and speeds on this thread and we will see this especially in fast paced games.

As for the bolded maybe its because... IDK? I'm not some low IQ fanboy who can appreciate the tech in both consoles? OMG... Its so hard to comprehend. :ohmy::ohmy: Next time try not to jump in shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I only started "defending" the Xbox Series X when around 2-3 posters started saying "Microsoft fukked up" and PS5 is "true next gen" based on SSDs which I find ridiculous.
its not ridiculous though if sony cracked the code by thinking outside the box and found a new way to progress game performance.. would need more samples obviously but what they are doing is genius

its no different then streamers who use dual PC set up and have 1 stream take the load of OBS to stream and 1 PC to play the actual game on and they use a capture card to link them together for the best results possible

since streaming is heavy on the CPU, it takes the stress off the gaming computer.

If Sony has really found a consistent and reliable way for their SSD to take the load off the GPU then it could be game changing in the long run.

So far it looks like Microsoft just built a solid system but hasnt moved the needle as far as innovating ways to improve performance outside of just throwing new hardware in a new box.

Remember the cloud? The idea of that was supposed to take ease off the xbox to improve game play performance. To my knowledge it never happened though. Sony is actually making this happen. It could be game changing.

edit: im also an unapologetic PC stan on here, thats no secret.. so if you randomly mention PC for no real reason you gone get a response :manny: next time, do better and stick to the topic of discussion instead of deflecting to a platform that was never mentioned prior.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Oh and btw @itsyoung!! I can give you both my PSN and Xbox Live accounts to see which games I recently played on which platform. And which platform I havent played on in MONTHS or Years due to getting sold. I don't give a shyt about shyt about things like this usually but just wanna make you look silly.:yeshrug:

its not ridiculous though if sony cracked the code by thinking outside the box and found a new way to progress game performance.. would need more samples obviously but what they are doing is genius
Yea they thought outside the box. I agree and NEVER denied that. My biggest issue was the idea that "man... Microsoft sure fukked up. They only focused on power! Power! Power!" I said that the Xbox Series X CPU is more powerful but its ONLY on paper and I AGREE that it will be negligible. between the two. But fact is CPU power will be the real next gen leap and not SSD.

its no different then streamers who use dual PC set up and have 1 stream take the load of OBS to stream and 1 PC to play the actual game on and they use a capture card to link them together for the best results possible

since streaming is heavy on the CPU, it takes the stress off the gaming computer.
I agree but actual rendering>streaming imo.

If Sony has really found a consistent and reliable way for their SSD to take the load off the GPU then it could be game changing in the long run.
While Xbox Series X doesn't have the amount of SSD power that the PS5 does it still has a decent amount to do the same thing. And I'm curious about their Xbox Velocity Architecture.

So far it looks like Microsoft just built a solid system but hasnt moved the needle as far as innovating ways to improve performance outside of just throwing new hardware in a new box.
My point is how does this prove that the Series X won't be able to replicate this same demo? While Xbox Series X has less SSD power than 5 at the end of the day it still has a strong enough GPU to render something similar to that demo. Also correct me but iirc the Series X has more Ram than the 5.

Once again my MAIN argument was against those 2-3 posters claiming the Series X wouldn't be able to do this demo.

Remember the cloud? The idea of that was supposed to take ease off the xbox to improve game play performance. To my knowledge it never happened though. Sony is actually making this happen. It could be game changing.

The Xbox One was weak af and MS didnt have the cloud tech at that time for the Xbox. IIRC Azure is going to be on the Series X this time around. Either way we'll see what both consoles do once released. I expect both to have their advantages and disadvantages which was again my main fukkING point!

edit: im also an unapologetic PC stan on here, thats no secret.. so if you randomly mention PC for no real reason you gone get a response :manny: next time, do better and stick to the topic of discussion instead of deflecting to a platform that was never mentioned prior.

YES SIR!!!